Mod check

Freydwen
71 posts Member
edited April 2018
I thought my Phoenix were set up at least well enough to keep trying and pray for RNG but it seems I get cut down within a couple rounds each time. I’m starting to suspect that my mods may be inferior.

Or is it normal to be completely obliterated before randomly succeeding? I seem to make no progress between runs.

https://swgoh.gg/u/freydwen/

Edit: just noticed that my link didn’t seem completely up to date. I’ve updated now but that takes 30m? Anyways, I’ve put my best on Phoenix for the event.

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Just looking at Ezra, I see a potency set. Ezra doesn't strip tm or apply debuffs so potency is wasted. The tenacity cross is worthless. Tenacity is only worthwhile if u stack it thru the roof. Give him a prot or offense cross.

I'm sure if I examined the rest, I would find similar issues and yes, your secondary speed is regrettably slow. Read their abilities, mod to their strengths and as always...speed is king.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The difference between success and failure is smaller than you believe. When i managed the event i did it with all 5 standing. The time before that i didnt kill anyone.

That said your abilities arent maxed (chopper you havent even maxed out tier 3 ability mats) and only 3 guys have an omega on their uniques.

At gear 8 you are in the get lucky from 10-1000 runs territory but not having maxed abilities to the non omega level is just no.
  • I decided to do one last run and somehow pulled it off if anyone needs a reference. The variance on this event is unreal!
  • And I beat mythic tier 1 on the first try... what a weird day.
  • Freydwen wrote: »
    I thought my Phoenix were set up at least well enough to keep trying and pray for RNG but it seems I get cut down within a couple rounds each time. I’m starting to suspect that my mods may be inferior.

Or is it normal to be completely obliterated before randomly succeeding? I seem to make no progress between runs.

https://swgoh.gg/u/freydwen/

Edit: just noticed that my link didn’t seem completely up to date. I’ve updated now but that takes 30m? Anyways, I’ve put my best on Phoenix for the event.

Hey bro can ya please add me on discord
    beast1985 #1884