Rancor Solo Team Help

I'm working towards soloing the HPIT with Zader (G9), Tarkin (G8), Sidious (G9), TFP (G9), and Jyn (G8). Will this team work? What gear levels should I be pushing to? I've been pouring time and resources into them, so I want to make sure it's a good setup. I don't have Jyn quite up to 7* yet, so in the meantime I've been using Yoda in her place. Here's my swgoh.gg profile if that helps at all https://swgoh.gg/u/megangl90/

Thanks for anyone's help!

Replies

• t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Might want consider r2 + teebo. Put a potency plus mod on teebo & w/ tenacity down he's knocking out 100% TM every round. He's an easy farm and doesn't need decent gear. Give him decent (not rediculous) speed & omega his primary.
  • I was ridiculously close to CLS during the last event, I know I'll have him next time. For now I'll working on getting Teebo in. Thanks!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Little bit more explanation on why teebo is a good choice.

Zader squads require 200+ speed to be effective because it's a chance to knock out less than 50% TM.

Teebo hits almost every round w/ potency. R2 keeps him perma-stealthed when you run him outside of the leader spot.

On my second account, I run wiggs (l), r2, teebo & cls. Aside from cls & r2 every1 has a speed lower than 200... teebo is only 153. He's only g8 as well. Only two of those characters have TM reduction. But, teebo 100% on primary kills it.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    A weak Teebo would be better than Sid. Sid is actually hurting more than he is helping.
  • Thanks!! I thought Sidious helped because of Zader's leader ability making all Sith able to remove TM. Definitely working on Teebo instead now. That sounds much better.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Did you consider using Palpatine instead if Sidious? Assuming that Vader's lead double—dips dual tagged characters, Palpatine will have an extra chance to remove TM, giving him 25% chance to remove 40% TM, 50% chance to remove 20% TM and only 25% chance to feed the Rancor TM on every attack.