Young lando?

2Next

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    I’ll take a Young Lando. Non- Rebel of course.
    The real question- will the 4 Hans unlock the 5th Han?

No. The full team of 5 Hans will unlock Carbonite Han.
    Lmao. Maybe young han will have a leadership ability for the vet smugglers.
  • Q839n2E.jpg

Not only do I see han/chewie, But its like the worst Han Ive ever seen lol I dont feel like it looks like the new solo actor nor harrison ford.
    I’ll take a Young Lando. Non- Rebel of course.
    The real question- will the 4 Hans unlock the 5th Han?

No. The full team of 5 Hans will unlock Carbonite Han.

Best tank in the game, doesnt take damage, auto taunts every turn, 100% counter chance and his basic deathmarks(connot be resisted or dispelled)
  • Forget new Toons.

There should be a side game popping up randomly like Credit/Training Droid Heist, but it's us gambling credits playing Sabacc.

Playing against Lando to get Ship Building Materials, and playing against (Raid) Han Solo for Credits.

:p
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Q839n2E.jpg

Not only do I see han/chewie, But its like the worst Han Ive ever seen lol I dont feel like it looks like the new solo actor nor harrison ford.

That Chewie looks seriously derpy too.
    Q839n2E.jpg

Its cgi chewie, perfectly rendered
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Nauros wrote: »
    Q839n2E.jpg

Its cgi chewie, perfectly rendered

I've got another word for it lol!

His little strutting, side-glance...reminds me of -

3p6fcw8paqr2.png

Post edited by CoastalJames on
  • Few months ago the app had artwork for dark side anakin. Don’t see him in game.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Few months ago the app had artwork for dark side anakin. Don’t see him in game.

Don’t see the artwork either
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    And the youtube video for SWGOH shows a screen with several ships flying around freely with health and protection bars above them while ground troops are on the bottom of the same screen. It also has 3D rendered fight scenes.

Artwork is just that, artwork that is supposed to catch your eye. It's nice, I enjoy the splash screens being switched up. Don't read into it. Or do.

• How cool is that, we'll be able to pit daenerys against darth vader now.
  • I rarely bother to look at the thumbnail for this game in the Google Play store, so I can't speak for it's history but I'd say regardless of that there's a pretty solid chance that we're getting a new Rookie Solo and Chewie.

We'll probably get a lot of characters, since this movie looks to be full of new characters. There's the chance the scoundrel tag is about to get a LOT bigger.
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I rarely bother to look at the thumbnail for this game in the Google Play store, so I can't speak for it's history but I'd say regardless of that there's a pretty solid chance that we're getting a new Rookie Solo and Chewie.

We'll probably get a lot of characters, since this movie looks to be full of new characters. There's the chance the scoundrel tag is about to get a LOT bigger.

Already confirmed we’re getting a new solo and chewie
  • I thought we all agreed that young Lando would be referred to as Childish Lambino?
  • Ham_Solomi wrote: »
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I rarely bother to look at the thumbnail for this game in the Google Play store, so I can't speak for it's history but I'd say regardless of that there's a pretty solid chance that we're getting a new Rookie Solo and Chewie.

Already confirmed we’re getting a new solo and chewie

LOL that's pretty much the only reason I said there was a solid chance of them coming!!