Do you use profit mining/training droid event?

Blankenshipbro
132 posts Member
edited February 2016
I think they are worthless? Feel the same? If so what would you do differently?

Do you use profit mining/training droid event? 55 votes

Yes
1%
SlythRinn 1 vote
No
98%
Qeltarioniancat21FantazyKhorvog_KarbossaKonaEhukaiCrymsonkyngStarSonChriseybearmoongodinfectiouszombieUmowoisObi1_master1Stevespear426Megadeth3700PlasmajRavenKurgenDashRendarK_G0slingGuardias 54 votes

Replies

• Options
    No
    Even the old one was better and this updated is shieet. It would be worth doing if theyd unite the two events as one and double the rewards so u could get credits and droids with a better ratio than anywhere else.
  • Options
    No
    Rewards used to be worth it. Even though it was 50 energy, at least you banked a payout if you needed a quick 100K. Now, there's no viable reason whatsoever to go into those. They're simply pointless.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    No
    They aren't intended to be used.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    No
    What would you change to make them intended to be used?
  • Options
    No
    What would you change to make them intended to be used?

5-10 times more credits or droids
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Never used. NEVER. They're simply useless.
  • Options
    No
    So obviously this needs to be buffed, no point in having it if it is useless.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    No

They aren't there to be used. They are there to look horrible so people will rationalize blowing crystals on overpriced credit packs in the store.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    No
    Qeltar wrote: »

They aren't there to be used. They are there to look horrible so people will rationalize blowing crystals on overpriced credit packs in the store.

That will happen regardless of whether or not you make the event challenges useable.
  • Options
    No
    I did it once and got 8K. Never have done it again. I used to spend money to get crystals for energy refreshes, but with this change I have not spent any money on this game. This is just a money gram from EA. They want people to buy the 500+ k Credit pack. Speak with your wallets since they are not responding to any of the complaints. Maybe they will address it if people stop spending money on this game.
  • Options
    No
    Not since they changed it from 100k to this new 8k system.
  • Options
    No
    One month later and we still need credits.
    Feedback should not be a one way Street!