Who has the best Phoenix zeta

I need help deciding who I should zeta and I wanted to know who has the most powerful one. Specifically for fighting the legendary thrawn event.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed, Kanaan has the best zeta for the Thrawn event. I had Ezra g10, chopper g9, Kanaan, Zeb and Hera at g8. With arena mods. Tier 6 was difficult for me, so to guarantee the tier 7 win I zeta’d Kanaan. It made the event a breeze. None of my squad even had their health damaged.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The two best Phoenix zetas are Kanan and Sabine, for opposite reasons. And between the two, I'd favor Sabine for much-needed killing power and reduced cooldown on a strong AoE/heavy debuff.

However, longer term, beyond the Thrawn fight, Ezra's is probably the most useful simply because Ezra is the Phoenix most likely to see use outside of Phoenix squad.
    Still not a he.
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Ezra is the most versitable toon in the Pheonix squad, and his zeta is useful. He's certainly an option.
    Kanan's zeta is a way to shore up one of the greatest weaknesses the Pheonix squad have - a lack of an aoe cleanse. It's very useful in the Pheonix squad, but completely useless in any other situation.
    Sabine's is pure damage. Since it relys on debuffs landing though the potency check, it's pretty useless in the Sith raid, but it can bring big numbers in HAAT.
    Zeb's and Hera's zetas are fine, but lower priority imo.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Kanan has the most useful zeta in phoenix.

Ezra is the most useful character outside phoenix so his zeta is likely to payoff in other areas of the game.

If theres a jedi rework which brings jedi into the meta ezra is almost certain to be in a top jedi team so his zeta may even be arena meta in the future,.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I'm w/ kanan as well...

However, as a standalone toon, Ezra may be the better choice (& I find kanan useful for carrying low geared toons in TB)