Some Questions

Hi All,

Been playing the game for 10 days and I am looking for some advice on what to focus on going forward as I just hit level 40. I'm FTP so won't be putting too much money in the game though I did buy the Count Dooku pack for $5. Here is my current Arena lineup all Level 40:

4* Chewie G5
3* Count Dooku G4
3* Talia G4
2* Consular G4
2* Resistance Trooper G4

The rest of my roster is as follows (levels 30-35):

3* Jawa
2* Jedi Knight Guardian
2* Ahsoka Tano
2* Resistance Pilot
1* Genosian Soldier
1* Royal Guard
1* Snowtrooper
1* Clone Sergeant
1* Ewok Scout

Question 1:
I'll have Darth Sidious in 3-4 days. Who should I swap out on my current Arena roster for him? Also, should I just continue purchasing his shipments after I get him to continue to promote him or is there someone else it would be good to grab first?

Question 2:
Who should I focus on my shipments on in the Cantina? I bought three of Ahsoka to complete her but not sure who to go for next, Boba Fett, Old Daka, someone else?

Question 3:
I'll be doing my first Galactic War today and plan on working towards Luminara. Same deal as Sidious, should I just keep farming her to promote after I get her or is there someone else worth getting first?

Question 4:
Is there anyone I currently have who is not in my Arena squad that I should be putting more effort into?

Thanks!

Replies

• Jadlak
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    q1, probably the trooper (you need to keep in tahlia as you're low on healers)
    q2, I'd suggest whatever you like the sound of. Daka will help with your dark side campaign because there isn't many dark side healers. Boba is just awesome and gets a lot of late game play, Ahsoka works well if you get some jedi synergies happening. Just pick someone you like the thought of.
    q3, Luminara is awesome. She'll boot out tahlia for sure, and she'll hang around on your team for keeps. Get her to 7 star unless you really need to get another person in a lineup somewhere because you're failing.
    q4, Luminara & Sidious to replace trooper & tahlia ;-) A lot of people remove chewie next, so you could consider Boba as a good tanky character in his place.

Additional, you should start working a bit on your Jedi Consular. Don't go crazy, but at 2 star he's not helping your team as much as he could. I'd suggest using your cantina energy to pickup shards for him up to at least 4 star.
  • Thanks for the response Jadlak.

I think I'll go for Boba Fett in the cantina shipments and stick with the plan of Darth Sidious from Arena and Luminara from GW.

Unfortunately when I started the game I wasted all my purple shards on 6 Chrome packs. I know now they are better off used for replenishing energy. I've been working on tokens for the Jedi Consular but RNG has been very bad to me and I'm just at 12/25 but I'm plugging away.