Ahsoka Tano Kit Rework

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited April 2018
This rework is a request and it may not appear in game.

Energetic Slash Basic - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Ahsoka recovers Health equal to 20% of her Max Health. If Ahsoka scores a Critical Hit, gain a Heal Over Time for 2 turns and 40% Protection. Ahsoka does 70% more damage if she has full Health.

Piercing Maneuver Special - Level 8 - Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target had more than 50% Health, deal additional damage for each of the following: the target has protection, the target has buffs, the target has more than 50% Turn Meter, Jedi Knight Anakin is present. If the target had less than 50% Health, all allies recover Health equal to 30% of Ahsoka's Max Health and gain Defense Penetration.

Quick Steps Leader - Level 8 - Omega
Jedi and Nightsister allies have +18% Evasion and gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they evade or are Critically Hit.

Daring Padawan Unique - Level 8 - Zeta
Ahsoka has +45% Health, +45 Speed, and +15% Critical Chance. She shares these effects with Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi. When she is Critically Hit, she loses one effect shared with Jedi Knight Anakin or General Kenobi. When she defeats an enemy or scores a Critical Hit, she regains all of them. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of the encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability. If General Kenobi is present, Ahsoka gains Critical Chance Up for 2 turns at the start of the encounter and has +50% Counter Chance while General Kenobi is alive. Whenever Ahsoka gains a non-Unique buff (excluding Stealth and Taunt), she shares that buff with Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi if they are present.

Please leave your comments and suggestions below to help improve Ahsoka. As stated above, this may not appear in game as I am only creating ideas.

Edit: accepting suggestions
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Cool stuff. I've always felt like her basic, which designed around healing should deal extra damage if she's already at full health. She still has decent surviveability, but her biggest weakness is that she doesn't hit very hard compared to other characters
  • This one look realy good. Just allow developer to dont make it op and left her leader for future zeta
  • Really well done. The only thing I'd change is gaining crit chance up if Gen. Kenobi is present, and that's only because Kenobi provides defense and all, so I feel as though it wouldn't make sense to give her that ability. Maybe like she has a 50% counter chance when he is active or something like that. But those are just my thoughts on it
  • Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I added the suggestions to help synergize.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • 1 Year later and we have an Ahsoka rework in play with expected synergies with Anakin and Kenobi - I haven't seen the kit posted, but someone on Reddit said it was out. Curious how close it came to the theorycraft above?