Dark Side Territory Battles, infinite fights.

Is it just me, or do you also think that the territory battles for dark side are badly designed. Right now, at this moment, for more than half an hour my G12 Zylo is fighting G10 Rebel Soldier, who ignores my stuns (He has it on him, but attack(or do something) afterwards anyway), who keeps healing even without any sort of buff on him and just in case that he doest heal to full he toss on himself, healing buff, tenacity, retribution, sometimes even defense up. Look I'm not a pro player, and I can definetly understand that I should not be able to solo a rebel squad with Zylo, but not being able to kill just one stupid soldier, who has two tier lower gear is nonsense, even with his elite buff, which does basicly nothing at this point.
p.s. the fight still continues...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NvUUoki.jpg

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Healing and buff removal of this is not disabled.
  • Speedyck
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    yeah i can understand that, the point is I think that should get some sort of rework, cause what that basicly means unless I'm able to one shot that guy, there is no way I can kill him, healing and debuff removal as well? Kinda overkill in my opinion.
  • Options
    It’s designed to force you to fill out your platoons, which no one wants to/can do since it’ll probably require like 10 wampas, 20 death troopers, 15 sions...