Do I need another Omega for the thrawn event?

Just as the title states. I have every unique omegad and still can't beat tier 7. My Zeb and Kanan are kinda slow though. Who and what Omega would be the most useful to the event
https://swgoh.gg/u/darththrawn751/collection/?f=phoenix

Replies

• Options
    Need to fix your mods, they aren’t really good, either speed or omegas, omega doesn’t make up your speed so their going to be slower, and move less constant, first of all you don’t need actual mod set up, just load health mods into them and bit will be fine if you didn’t unlock all mod challenges otherwise use mod set ups, Kanan doesn’t need speed as much as others need leave him at 110-120 is fine, more importantly you should load him with protection and health, so he could be more tanky and survive Thrawn’s fracture even if it crit, Ezra’s damage should be at least over 2000(stat wise) you should give him as much speed and as much crit chance, and triangle crit damage, Chopper also give him speed and health+protection, ive seen successes with chopper damage, I guess you can try that, I prefer tanky and speedy chopper, zeb needs potency, over 40% is alright I guess, also make him as tanky and Zeb should be around 180+ speed, Hera, Ezra and Chopper as well, mod Hera with health and protection, and crit damage triangle, she’s quite hard hitting and give expose, backup plan is key to survival

Here’s my unprofessional tips, auto first 2 wave and basic 3 wave, Phoenix is very tanky, first 2 is a cakewalk, wave 3 defeat the death troopers first then work on everything else, on wave 4, the stormtrooper is going to auto taunt, 90% the death troopers gonna go first and it’s likely Zeb will counter 2 times, that stuns the stormtroooer then remove his taunt and dispel the death troopers ASAP with stagger and Ezra/Chopper(stagger can remove the special buff somehow), then you have 2 choices, go for stormtroopers or DT, I personally go for DT, after both of them are killed go for the rest of them except Thrawn, after that kill thrawn and call Zeb to assist as much as possible stunning him is KEY, at that time, lemme know if you succeed, cause my guys are under leveled but more heat and speed, dunno if you can do it I’m not a math guy, wow will someone read that much?

Btw I don’t think you need omega but that’s your preference, if you still can’t beat him then omega, remember Thrawn took tries and tries, I took 50+ tries to get the right RNG
  • Options
    Need to fix your mods, they aren’t really good, either speed or omegas, omega doesn’t make up your speed so their going to be slower, and move less constant, first of all you don’t need actual mod set up, just load health mods into them and bit will be fine if you didn’t unlock all mod challenges otherwise use mod set ups, Kanan doesn’t need speed as much as others need leave him at 110-120 is fine, more importantly you should load him with protection and health, so he could be more tanky and survive Thrawn’s fracture even if it crit, Ezra’s damage should be at least over 2000(stat wise) you should give him as much speed and as much crit chance, and triangle crit damage, Chopper also give him speed and health+protection, ive seen successes with chopper damage, I guess you can try that, I prefer tanky and speedy chopper, zeb needs potency, over 40% is alright I guess, also make him as tanky and Zeb should be around 180+ speed, Hera, Ezra and Chopper as well, mod Hera with health and protection, and crit damage triangle, she’s quite hard hitting and give expose, backup plan is key to survival

Here’s my unprofessional tips, auto first 2 wave and basic 3 wave, Phoenix is very tanky, first 2 is a cakewalk, wave 3 defeat the death troopers first then work on everything else, on wave 4, the stormtrooper is going to auto taunt, 90% the death troopers gonna go first and it’s likely Zeb will counter 2 times, that stuns the stormtroooer then remove his taunt and dispel the death troopers ASAP with stagger and Ezra/Chopper(stagger can remove the special buff somehow), then you have 2 choices, go for stormtroopers or DT, I personally go for DT, after both of them are killed go for the rest of them except Thrawn, after that kill thrawn and call Zeb to assist as much as possible stunning him is KEY, at that time, lemme know if you succeed, cause my guys are under leveled but more heat and speed, dunno if you can do it I’m not a math guy, wow will someone read that much?

Btw I don’t think you need omega but that’s your preference, if you still can’t beat him then omega, remember Thrawn took tries and tries, I took 50+ tries to get the right RNG

Just beat him. Omegad Kanan taunt and I guess it made the difference. Maybe just RNG but im a happy camper either way.
    My kill order was slightly different. I dispelled the taunting st. Then killed a Dt. Then the st taunted again and I killed him instead of dispelling and went to the last dt. After this I lost Kanan and went for the healers. Got rid of those in good shape with the help of backup plan. Finally it was just thrawn and with zebs stun he was a breeze.
  • Options

Just beat him. Omegad Kanan taunt and I guess it made the difference. Maybe just RNG but im a happy camper either way.
    My kill order was slightly different. I dispelled the taunting st. Then killed a Dt. Then the st taunted again and I killed him instead of dispelling and went to the last dt. After this I lost Kanan and went for the healers. Got rid of those in good shape with the help of backup plan. Finally it was just thrawn and with zebs stun he was a breeze.
    Nice to hear that