Some help with arena team

Hello, please can you help me with empire team composition, I've been running meta team but my nihilus and Sion are not there yet in terms of stars and gear, so o want to build them up more later and now make a team a bit different than everybody is running now, and I want to go with full empire.

My top empire toons I consider are lvl 82 and gear X-XI, I will be putting zeta on palp in few days so he would lead.
I'm really having hard time to choose a 5...so here is rest of pack to consider:

Vader (rather obvs..)
Tarkin
TFP
Shoretrooper
Thrawn (6* though)

I run Vader and palp at 217 and 202 speed, tfp can go up to 234, if I use max mods, Thrawn and Tarkin over 200. Shoretrooper currently is modded for protection and has only 112 speed..

Replies

• Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Palp,Vader,Nihilus,Tarkin and Sion is a solid team.When i use the meta team i don't put a normal tank in it,Tarkin's AoE is just what this team needs.
  • Drop Tarkin. You need at least one tank and Vader, palp, and Thrawn are set. Tfp is very good in pvp due to his speed and ability to inflict some of the best debuffs.
  • I'd definitely go emperor (L), vader, shoretrooper, thrawn. Most teams I've seen on my shard run Tarkin as the debuffs and then aoe for turn meter reduction helps. But I don't think you can go wrong with either tarkin or TFP.