Do you want a competitive guild but you don't want another job? StarForces HSTR 145M

Prev1
Jano_Starforce
220 posts Member
edited May 2019
I know, you love SWGOH but also you have a life. You want to Darth Traya, General Kenobi, Wampa, ROLO, IPD o Hoda but "sometimes" you need to study or work. The true is that SWGOH demanding a lot time but we really enjoy to play and progress in the game.

What is the solution? StarForces is the guild that you are looking... Because we are competitive:

1) We do all the heroic raids with 3 different schedules (morning, afternoon and night) and a period of 24 hours to join. Rancor simming.

2) 40 stars in LS-TB and 42 stars in DS-TB

3) Free 2 or 3 Zeta abilities by TW.

But also because we understand that you have "other life" out of the game and we want that StarForces became the place that you can progress in SWGOH without excess pressure or so strict rules.

Of course, we have rules easy to follow it: 1) Be active 2) Help on TB 3) Do the daily guild activities and 4) Participate in the HSTR. We trust that you will give your best when you play and help to the guild for we can grow together.

Currently we have 5 spots Our requirement are:

1) Level 85

2) Be active player

3) Have over 2.3 M GP.

If you are interested send me PM with your ally code or seeking StarForces in the game. Also you can contact me by Discord : JanoStarforce#7441.
Post edited by Jano_Starforce on

Replies