Should Asoka Tano (Fulcrum) get a Phoenix tag?

Should Asoka Tano (Fulcrum) get a Phoenix tag? 34 votes

Yes, and she should share some of her abilities.
32%
NysseArwenaraKyJoe_CoolKiritoismynameJijackCanaRoxasXionImmorta1lynxWowWhatANameWardaiFirebrigadeCahirDyffryn 11 votes
Yes, but she shouldn't share any of her abilities.
14%
CaptainRexDarthGugeldarthAmmuzBuffbeardoYKMisfit 5 votes
No, but make her unique synergize with Kanan and Ezra.
5%
AlsayonRobArt 2 votes
No, it's fine the way it is.
47%
HK666Zeeb05CCyrilSAntaresProximaB1_CleverWesswgoh_jacksondennishsnyder57GoodgilCreepiooPapanakadakaloVaexquaGerJericVanitasFocalausElext 16 votes

Replies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    There are two ways to look at this.
    The first is story. Ahsoka was never a member of the Pheonix squad, or even a member of the rebel alliance. Instead, she was a freelancer, helping here and there but following her own path. While most of her interaction was with the Pheonix squad (at least on screen - we don't know what isn't published somewhere out there), she was never a member.
    The other is gameplay. Her unique is really powerful. I use her on TW and TB, and time after time she saved the day for me. Sharing that unique with the Pheonix squad is op, and borders on game breaking. And if she doesn't share that unique... What's the point in her being Pheonix? What will she give the team? There's a reason nobody plays 4 Pheonix members with a random 5th... It doesn't hold. They break.

TL;DR: no.
  • Goodgil wrote: »
    Ahsoka was never a member of the Pheonix squad

This pretty much answers the question I would have thought.

• Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Yeah, story wise it would be similar to adding Hondo to the game and giving him the Phoenix tag.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    What goodgil said
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    In a recent video Devs said that they considered it, but it would make them completely overpowered. I think they are right. ATF is pretty boss on her own. Imagine if she got counter, stacking offense, protection up, crit up, protection regen, health regen, and buffs and cooldown reduction from Chops basic. She would be an unstoppable killing machine. Throw in Kanan zeta foresight and a bunch of exposes from Sabine zeta.... Eesh.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to play that team, but it would be overpowered. She would insta-gib most toons in the game even faster than she already does.
  • No, it's fine the way it is.
    No, she's fine. She's a rouge. Should she get a Sith tag because she teamed up with Lord Maul once? No. What's next, Ronin tags?
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes, and she should share some of her abilities.
    Goodgil wrote: »
    Ahsoka was never a member of the Pheonix squad

This pretty much answers the question I would have thought.

Not true. Not only was she considered part of Phoenix, she was considered a commanding officer. Courtesy of Wookiepedia:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Cell

ETA: Although I’m completely in favor of her getting reworked/nerfed if she does get the tag. Definitely OP as is, but I do think it makes sense from a story perspective.

The devs also said that the main reason she didn’t get a tag initially was that she was created before they really knew how she was going to factor into the Rebels story.
  • Focalaus
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    [quote=No. What's next, Ronin tags? [/quote] I would really like to see ronin tags, she deserve it. But if sincerely FAT might have jedy tag, because no one can be former jedy. She may say " I am not a jedy", but at same point Old Ben say what he was "jedy in past" and at other point Ezra study from former padawan so i dont realy know if Kanon can make someone "jedy" just give him light saber. It is why comander luke dont have jedy tag..

• Yes, and she should share some of her abilities.
    Zeeb05 wrote: »
    No, she's not a part of the pheonix squadron...at all. Should Darth Vader haveca rebel tag?

According to Wookiepedia canon, she is:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/home/leaving?target=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Cell
  • Yes, but she shouldn't share any of her abilities.
    VonZant wrote: »
    In a recent video Devs said that they considered it, but it would make them completely overpowered. I think they are right. ATF is pretty boss on her own. Imagine if she got counter, stacking offense, protection up, crit up, protection regen, health regen, and buffs and cooldown reduction from Chops basic. She would be an unstoppable killing machine. Throw in Kanan zeta foresight and a bunch of exposes from Sabine zeta.... Eesh.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to play that team, but it would be overpowered. She would insta-gib most toons in the game even faster than she already does.

No to mention every Phoenix member would become immune to debuffs.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Yes, and she should share some of her abilities.
    I say yeah. Why not? :)
    Uhh... btw... there's another poll out there with the exact same title more or less. I thought I was going crazy cause I had already voted. lol ;)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165982/should-fulcrum-have-a-phoenix-tag/p1
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ