Mk3 carb challenge discrepancy.

So the mk3 carb says you have possibility for 7. I’ve been playing for over 1 year 5 is the most if had. All the other gear you get the max stated. Usually 5 for the purple gear. Mk3 carb says 7. Do developers think we are getting up to 7 per try?? If they boosted mk3 carbs to between 5-7 would help alleviate some of the log jam.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    People have recieved 7. It is rare, either more rare than 10M from a CH or just posted less than that is.

If you feel this is an issues you can make or add to a post at <<Answers HQ>>.
  • I've received 7 a bunch of times, others not. It happens. I get a zeta almost every ship challenge (knock on wood it continues). I also never get ten mil in credit heist (only once) but have got 7 and 5 mil alot. Sorry about the bad luck though. It's RNG, it's impossible to predict.
  • My point is they have stated they are looking at ways to help ease some of the gear crunch. If you increased the mk3 carb payout to between 5-7. Would add up to 10 mk3 carbs per challenge. It’s by far the most log jammed piece of gear.
  • I've received 7 a bunch of times, others not. It happens. I get a zeta almost every ship challenge (knock on wood it continues). I also never get ten mil in credit heist (only once) but have got 7 and 5 mil alot. Sorry about the bad luck though. It's RNG, it's impossible to predict.

You must be extremely lucky. The drop rate of 6 or 7 carbs is roughly .001%.
  • I have been and consider myself lucky, I am not saying I get them all the time but I've probably had 4 or 5 in the last 6 months. It's all luck. I get junk mods most of the time and I'm not so lucky in credits.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I've never got 7 once in a year of playing now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • xtended2l
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I dont want to create conspiracy theories, but I see that your drop chances are really depend on your account.
    I play with my wife, and there is one week difference between our accounts. We compare our results each time. And she always receive more shards from cantina\hard missions than me. I receive more zetas and gear. She gets better rewards from daily box, and challenges, while I receive better rewards from Raids. We play for 8 monthes already, and this is just a fact, that proves itself each day. Maybe it is just an accidental coincidences 8 monthes in a row? :) I dont know, but it is weird :)
    The balance? Never heard of that.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    xtended2l wrote: »
    I dont want to create conspiracy theories

And yet you went ahead and did it anyway!
  • xtended2l
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    xtended2l wrote: »
    I dont want to create conspiracy theories

And yet you went ahead and did it anyway!

I knew you will write it. You are so predictable.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I am indeed predictable. I have no patience for conspiracy theories and will continue to express my lack of patience for them.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I am indeed predictable. I have no patience for conspiracy theories and will continue to express my lack of patience for them.
    You could be proud of yourself))
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I'm very proud of myself! I have to deal with myself every day and it's a chore but I manage it.
  • Wow! That is a great news! The only issue is that there was NO conspiracy theory. I simply shared my experience and mentioned one, oppositely, to avoid thoughts that it will work for everyone else. But it is good that this forum has you to fight evil pseudoscientific conclusions. Be on watch, mate. Scientists count on you.
  • Well, atleast I haven't got 7 ever. Seems fictious to me.
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    playing almost 2 years. never seen 6 or 7. Never had 10mill from heist.

Just because 6 or 7 can be had doesn't mean that the drop rate is so remote that its frankly an insult.
    Take away the option for 6-7 drops and basically nothing would change. That's ludicrous.