G12 Chaze or G11 Thrawn and G11 5* GK

Unlocking kenobi today and wondering if I should switch out my G12 chaze for G11 zthrawn and 5* G11 Gk. Usually stay between 50 to 70 in squad arena.

Replies

• It could work. What’s the rest of the squad?
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    I noticed that most of the guys that use GK in the arena are sacrificing his speed over protection.One guy on my server has a 7 stars,G12 GK with 110 k health & protection and just 150 speed.Very slow in my opinion especially since GK is the best tank in the game.Put him under Rex lead and he shines.
  • Forgot to mention that its CLS (L) zzR2 and zHan
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Forgot to mention that its CLS (L) zzR2 and zHan

Then throw in GK once he hits G10-11.Against the meta i suggest using Rex lead instead of CLS.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Then yes, Thrawn and General Kenobi would be fantastic. General Kenobi has the taunt of Baze but with additional foresight chance, and the cleanse ability of Chirrut. Decent damage but overall really good. Thrawn is Thrawn. Generally good with any team, especially with the team you’re running
    Post edited by Salatious_Scrum on
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    General Kenobi has the taint of Baze

Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    General Kenobi has the taint of Baze

Lol.

Rip me
  • They do different things. Chaze is great for healing your team while protecting them with taunts, while kenobi/thrawn are great for controlling the other team while protecting them with taunts and crit hit immunity. Really, it just depends on who your opponents are. Nightsisters eat away at teams who don't heal, for example, but thrawn can be critical against teams that have a pesky auto taunter
  • My arena mostly consists of Palp and JTR I crush Palp teams but struggle against JTR
  • My arena mostly consists of Palp and JTR I crush Palp teams but struggle against JTR

Thrawn and kenobi then. Thrawn shuts down Rey--who's their big damage dealer--with fracture, while chaze doesn't provide much value against Rey