Just bought a google play gift card...

And i have 3 gmail accts and i redeemed it under one of the ones that my galaxy of heroes game is not on. Am i screwed?

Replies

• can you use the credit to purchase another google play gift card and gift it to your main account?
  • The credit?
  • Maybe you can link GOH to that gmail account using the link device option?
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    The credit?

the credit from the gift card you just redeemed.. e.g. use the $25 credit on google play to purchase another google play gift card
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    The credit?

the credit from the gift card you just redeemed.. e.g. use the $25 credit on google play to purchase another google play gift card

How the heck do i do that?
  • Im so screwed.. This is crazy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Maybe you can link GOH to that gmail account using the link device option?

This.

But also this is mainly a Google issues, have you tried contacting them to see if you can deal with it on their end.
  • Ive written on their forum
  • Link device option is asking for a code for old device stuff like that and then new device.. I dont think i should be clicking this since im not switching device and i dont want to mess anything up
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Link device option is asking for a code for old device stuff like that and then new device.. I dont think i should be clicking this since im not switching device and i dont want to mess anything up

I understand and I wouldn't want you to mess things up either.
  • Im really bummed out about this. Yes it's my mistake.. But still :(
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    The only way you could possibly get this fixed is to go into Google play, hit the menu button (three bars), and select help...... Contact them directly.....

They have phone and chat options.,
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    The only way you could possibly get this fixed is to go into Google play, hit the menu button (three bars), and select help...... Contact them directly.....

That worked. Thanks!
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Cheers..... Now go load up on crystals....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BubbaFett wrote: »

That worked. Thanks!
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Cheers..... Now go load up on crystals....

I think you owe him a cut. :wink: