HELP!!! My account is gone!!! Screen name FN2187

Ok, i had my phone die unexpectedly, and Apply just replaced it. I didn't get my player id or ally code before hand, as I didn't think it was a big deal. my screen name was FN2187, I was in a guild, but I forget the name, so searching is slow because they only allow you into 2 guilds a day...

If anyone out there sees this, please respond with any info you can get me!! I had a bunch of allies, and was active in a guild.

EA won't do anything for me and i'm 7 months plus on this game..

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Is FN2187 a fairly common name? Probably, now that I think about it.

We had one but I doubt it was you. They left kinda unexpectedly.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Did you link your account to Facebook?

Was your phone backed up?
    Still not a he.
  • I didn't leave, that I know of. If you go through the guild chat log, i just promoted Farmboy Luke to 7 star in the last week!
  • phone was backed up. was linked to FB. when the new phone loaded, nothing connected.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Are you using the same game center ID?
  • well are you registered on swgoh.gg? is this you?

https://swgoh.gg/u/fn2187/
  • not registered. not me. :-(
  • i wasn't using game center.
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    well are you registered on swgoh.gg? is this you?

https://swgoh.gg/u/fn2187/

Definitely not him, he said he just promoted farmboy luke to 7*, so no shot he has CLS
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    i wasn't using game center.

That makes this extremely difficult. You need to find someone with your ally code or your swgoh.gg and you can get your info from there. You will need to go through support to get it back, you were playing as a guest, if it was never linked to an account. I'm not 100% sure this is possible but I think people have been able to do it.
  • Did you spend any money on the game? If so, did you keep the receipts? Screenshot those and send to EA to prove identity
  • EA said it is possible if i have my ally code. Kind of why i posted this, hoping someone that I was an ally with sees it and can find my code!
  • was your guild real hub?
  • You're really going to have to find your guild again. If you can find any of your guildmates, look on SWGOH.gg and see if you can find any of them.
  • You don't have a discord chat for your guild? Do they recruit here in the recruit board? Always write down your ally code and playerID. And always link your game to Play or the iEquivalent. Save yourself some hassle.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Are you the FN2187 in my guild? Please don't be them. If so, our guild (We're Not The Droids) just took a 2.5 million GP hit.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    If you are, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you out
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Ok, i had my phone die unexpectedly, and Apply just replaced it. I didn't get my player id or ally code before hand, as I didn't think it was a big deal. my screen name was FN2187, I was in a guild, but I forget the name, so searching is slow because they only allow you into 2 guilds a day...

If anyone out there sees this, please respond with any info you can get me!! I had a bunch of allies, and was active in a guild.

Dude... my in game name is FN2187, does that mean anything or...
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Bahumat wrote: »
    Ok, i had my phone die unexpectedly, and Apply just replaced it. I didn't get my player id or ally code before hand, as I didn't think it was a big deal. my screen name was FN2187, I was in a guild, but I forget the name, so searching is slow because they only allow you into 2 guilds a day...

Dude... my in game name is FN2187, does that mean anything or...

It means neither of you chose unique names and clicked continued when it generated a generic name(the same name) for both of you. Making things even more difficult to find a lost account since its generic.