Arena The Art of War

Prev134
Song
863 posts Member
edited February 2016
Do you record your arena stats? for strategy purpose? Pretty much i remember most of my folks.. since i have been top 1-30 rank. I have been keep track of my performance, of course i can't keep track of everything.

I usually take a screenshot of my enemy team and then take another screenshot during halfway of the battles. So this way i know which one i attack first.

" Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
MnO0X38.jpg

Replies

• Guile's healer and supporter is Dooku? No wonder why you lost :p
  • "RNG is a b**ch, anyone can win."
    Cosmic Turtle.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • The art of war is best used in real life not in this game, rng rules here. And $
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Guile's healer and supporter is Dooku? No wonder why you lost :p

good catch, well my excel was crashed and i have to make another one. So i have to copy & paste back of everything. Especially i used different format from previous one. Let me know if there are any more errors.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The art of war is best used in real life not in this game, rng rules here. And $

I know RNG does play a Huge part in this game. Sometime i was could win smooth if the AI didn't 1 shot my Lum, daka, Dooku. But In top 1-30 is full of POE. It is more like rolling a dice.. if RNG on my side i can win.

Here is my team
    fZ7CwCM.png
  • Dooku healer?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Dooku healer?

typo .. move on.
  • Darth Maul as a tank wow, also I think you have way too much free time
  • dwhfloyd
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    wasting your time on the random crap fest
  • Darth Maul as a tank wow, also I think you have way too much free time

I think you have so much free time too lol. But thanks for correct the typo. As i said i used different format from my previous excel. The typo was fixed in my end.
  • Keeping track was important before the last major update but it isn't anymore since you can see the entire enemy team BEFORE going to war. One last thing is that "Turtle" you @cosmicturtle333?
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    Keeping track was important before the last major update but it isn't anymore since you can see the entire enemy team BEFORE going to war. One last thing is that "Turtle" you @cosmicturtle333?

Na
  • So what's you in game name?
    So what's you in game name?

Cosmic Turtle
  • Makes sense :p Anyways looks like nonone from my server is around this forum. I've only seen @Fantazy and i'm not sure if that's him/her. It's good though, if they don't hang around here they miss a lot.
    Makes sense :p Anyways looks like nonone from my server is around this forum. I've only seen @Fantazy and i'm not sure if that's him/her. It's good though, if they don't hang around here they miss a lot.

My server shard.
    ySyh62D.png
    N54DGIY.png
    oxZ0ftz.png
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @cosmicturtle333
    how old is your server? when did you started it?

Play since Dec 1.
    qnGJ3aK.png
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @cosmicturtle333 I know Zhil Axfow. He's in your server! He's in my allies list and we talk about droid strategies in my diary.
  • Song wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333
    how old is your server? when did you started it?

Play since Dec 1.
    qnGJ3aK.png

Late november
  • I'm late November too.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Main server shard.
    RrBF3fy.png
    Alt server shard.
    gV2l3Aj.png
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    (official released was Nov 24) i guess my server was around that too.

is Hk-47 good? i just max out IG-88 in arena shipment. now i dont have anyone to get ...
  • The only people I know on the forum form my server are reizse pred554 CUFCfan616 and now Zhil Axfow.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I think i noticed these player are from my server .

@kcru , Nico Robin, @SneakyMcPete
  • Song wrote: »
    is Hk-47 good? i just max out IG-88 in arena shipment. now i dont have anyone to get ...

10 of top 50 uses HK in my server so he should be a good choice. But you need a full droid team if you want him to be effective
    Song wrote: »

10 of top 50 uses HK in my server so he should be a good choice. But you need a full droid team if you want him to be effective

IF you noticed in my spreadsheet, No one in top 50 use a HK-47. lol

MY ideally squad might be HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, Daka , Dooku.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Song wrote: »
    (official released was Nov 24) i guess my server was around that too.

Hk-47 is very good!!! I've been using him since I started playing on my alt and he was 4* for about one month and still viable while all others already have 6/7* leaders.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I would recommend farming Poe for taunt to protect droids and Poggle for offense buff. If u have GS u could use him too.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    I would recommend farming Poe for taunt to protect droids and Poggle for offense buff. If u have GS u could use him too.

currently farming GS, IG-86, HK-47

my main arena squad : Sid(lead) poggle, daka, dooku, lum
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I do think there is a lot merit to what the OP is thinking. While some people are quick to dismiss any thought of a battle as "It's all just RNG" - there is obviously some strategy to be had. This is evident by the fact that most of us win when we attack and lose when the AI is running our team (i.e. the "in battle" decisions clearly DO matter).

I think tracking your info is helpful. Do I always use Dooku to attack Jedi? Or are there times he should attempt to stun or at least hurt glass cannon instead? How has that worked for me in the past? Do I use Sid's AOE to open the battle, or save it for when he can take out two heroes at once? Or finish off a badly damaged enemy when someone has a taunt up?

While I am far too lazy to track every battle and every set up, I would LOVE to have the information, as I am sure I do things that help or hurt my long term success in arena by target choices in different situations.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*