Territory War

Berni
11 posts Member
Hello

My Guilde nearly everytime has enemis at TW that are 20 Mio. GP stronger than us.
So we only won 2 or 3 TW since it startend.
We all are really frustrated about this.

Is there anything we can do?
or is it just extreme bad luck?

I would be happy for any info or tips.

Thank you

Best wishes from Austria and Germany

Replies

• This is the new norm, devs will hit morale by beating us down hoping we will drop $$$ on faction packs and crystals. Which would be great if the drop rates weren't garbage...

Long story short, devs are destroying guilds and causing ppl to stop playing.... Come on guys, even the matches within maybe 5 mil +/-. Not that hard to change, doesn't require months of explanations.
  • We are 88 mill GP and consistently are matched against higher GP and perceived stronger guilds but yet 13-4 or something like that. The last TW we went against a 109mill GP and they only cleared one territory we cleared 6 and won so I would think about the strategy you guys are using. We tweak our defensive strategy everytime based on what we see in the profiles on swgoh.gg
  • Berni
    11 posts Member
    OK, so there is no chance to get enemies for a fair TW.

I think we wohnt spent time in this any more.
    Its just frustrating ....
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Have you looked to see if there are consistantly few joiners on the opposition team?
  • Berni
    11 posts Member
    Yes, i looked .
    Sometimes there are all 50, somtimes lesss than 50 (45 - 47).
    But at a difference of more than 20 Mio. it dies not matter.
    Last TW there was the difference 27 Mio. 47 joiners of our opponent and 49 of US.
  • GP is definitely a factor but I am guessing it has more to do with your guilds strategy and co-ordination. We continually look to be overmatched by the other guild but our strategy and co-operation within the guild is strong and we continually win. This last TW the other guild was 110mill and we are 88 mill and yet was an easy win for us. What kind of defensive strategy do you guys use? Do you use discord and call on members with squads to take out the opponents squads? There is way more to TW than GP.