Tell us something.

Replies

• CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    See, I feel like this is an endemic problem here - we all love this game, and want to know what's next as soon as possible.

I love this game, and I want to know what's next as soon as possible but I am aware that nothing I do will bring about changes or announcements any sooner thab they are made.

Things will happen when they happen. It really is as simple as that. Getting oneself het up or stressed about things not happening when you want them to, or as soon as you want them to, is totally pointless and aggravating.

A game is not worth getting aggravated or stressed over. It's then no longer a game.

Post edited by CoastalJames on
  • A game is not worth getting aggravated or stressed over. It's then no longer a game.

See, that's how I feel too. I'm always excited for the next thing to come, but I'm never upset about them not coming. If they need more time to get it right, that just gives me more time to finish other things, and that's great!
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    we need something to farm.

We just had like five toons added to nodes.

No thanks.

Everyone isn't into Nightsisters or Jedi Rey and CLS, I personally don't give a **** about these and am eager to hear about the BH rework that they promised would come in April, there are 10 days left and The Road Ahead was 2 weeks ago.

So everyone just stop with your "Patience" "They said it would come" "Have you farmed all the toons in game ?" "They are workin on fixing the sith raid" "bla bla"

We deserve informations, most of us have spent money on this game and we want to know if we should invest or not in BH, cuz there are other options than Dengar and not that much Guild currency.

I'm tired of these people defending a society which first interest is to find the best way to milk them
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm tired of people complaining. Has nothing to do with defending anyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Well, let's see. Big content updates are usually on Wednesday evening so content can begin Thursday. Grand Master Yoda is scheduled to start tomorrow, so probably no Bounty Hunters then. But you know what's one giant blank space on the calendar? Thursday, April 26th.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    I'm tired of people complaining. Has nothing to do with defending anyone.

Because there is a reason to complain, they make ton of money with this game and recently each and every move they've made had a bitter taste of IWantToMilkYouEvenMore, kinda.

(CLS + Rey announced 2 min before the event, Sith Raid, new toons needed in platoons at 7 stars, a HUGE powercreep, no info till the last minute, lies about character release cadence ...)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    You don't have to spend any money. Don't spend and then complain that they won't do everything you ask them to.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Risz wrote: »

We deserve informations, most of us have spent money on this game and we want to know if we should invest or not in BH, cuz there are other options than Dengar and not that much Guild currency.

I'm tired of these people defending a society which first interest is to find the best way to milk them

quick question, if you're tired of these people defending such a society(odd choice of words, but i assume you mean ea/cg), why on earth do you keep giving them money?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ham_Solomi
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You don't have to spend any money. Don't spend and then complain that they won't do everything you ask them to.

Only spent 80€ dollars in one and a half year, seems fair for a game

Even so, that's not an argument, the game being free doesn't justify every move they make.
    (Or > Hurr durr we didnt announce heroes journeys for some logical reasons (yet we prepared some shiny 20€ packs for you in case you weren't prepared))

Same kitten might happen for BH in some way ,who knows as they refuse to communicate.

I think you need to calm down a little. The road ahead post was a plan for the next 3 months of the game. They posted that to show that they are trying to communicate more and give more advance notice to things. They aren’t refusing to communicate, they are working on new content and want to ensure the content is finished before they release it. We all know what happens when you release something and change it afterwards. Chill out. Enjoy the free time to farm up mods or gear and such. The information will come when it is ready.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Ham_Solomi wrote: »

Even so, that's not an argument, the game being free doesn't justify every dishonest and greedy move they make.
    (Or they could be greedy, if they were just being honest about it --> Hurr durr we didnt announce heroes journeys for some logical reasons (yet we prepared some shiny 20€ packs for you in case you weren't prepared))

Same **** might happen for BH in some way ,who knows as they refuse to communicate.

I think you need to calm down a little. The road ahead post was a plan for the next 3 months of the game. They posted that to show that they are trying to communicate more and give more advance notice to things. They aren’t refusing to communicate, they are working on new content and want to ensure the content is finished before they release it. We all know what happens when you release something and change it afterwards. Chill out. Enjoy the free time to farm up mods or gear and such. The information will come when it is ready.

That's why I only talked about BH, not about ships or anything else
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

No thanks.

Everyone isn't into Nightsisters or Jedi Rey and CLS, I personally don't give a **** about these and am eager to hear about the BH rework that they promised would come in April, there are 10 days left and The Road Ahead was 2 weeks ago.

So everyone just stop with your "Patience" "They said it would come" "Have you farmed all the toons in game ?" "They are workin on fixing the sith raid" "bla bla"

They have given you information, just not the information you want.
    Some of that information was that content updates tend to happen every other week.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018#latest
    We have content releases approximately every two weeks

Last one was on 04/11/2018, now there was some mistaken info or whatever you want to call it pointing to a content update today however since that is not a content update I would expect one next week which is still in the month of April.
  • scuba wrote: »

Last one was on 04/11/2018, now there was some mistaken info or whatever you want to call it pointing to a content update today however since that is not a content update I would expect one next week which is still in the month of April.

I hardly call that CONTENT update.they moved P2P characters to nodes, whoo-pee-doo.

hardly new content.
  • Bring in Padme
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    JKRevan wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I hardly call that CONTENT update.they moved P2P characters to nodes, whoo-pee-doo.

hardly new content.

Lol.

I've been waiting for zombie to get a farmable node forever. This is so much better than getting a 3* Sith Marauder.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

hardly new content.

and added mythic event, change other assault battles kittned up raid rewards. It was an update to the content and labeled as such unlike today's which was a Hot Fix.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited April 2018

No thanks.

They give us information. They're posting more now than they ever did before. Every couple weeks they're giving us an update--and it hasn't even been two weeks since the last update yet.

What I'm getting tired of is the "we got an inch, now give us a foot" mentality.

Even so, that's not an argument, the game being free doesn't justify every move they make.
    Like this. The difference between a good change and a greedy dishonest milk-us-dry change is literally just that you like one and not the other. There are people who think that Marquee Events are cash grabs--you see them come here to complain literally every time there's a Marquee Event.

People think that not being able to complete a new event in one go the first time it's released is a cash grab. The rewards were two mods you were going to sell anyway and a one-time achievement bonus of 50 crystals and people were lamenting that they couldn't finish T3 of Thrawn because EA wanted their money.

OF COURSE they want your money. *I* want your money. We all want your money. But not everything is a ten-dimensional chess plot to get your money. Thrawn's Mythic is just a thing that you can do, and if you can't do it then it's something for you to build towards being able to do when it comes back. If you don't want to build towards that, it's fine--just collect the rewards from the two tiers you CAN do and go focus on something else that makes you happy.

hardly new content.
    We got a new Mythic event, five farmable characters, and a new tier to some assault battles as well as some indications of what we could expect coming down the pipeline for future content updates.

What, you want a new raid every two weeks? A new place put on the board? What the hell would make you happy?
    Post edited by Kyno on
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

No thanks.

So what exactly do Rey and Luke have to do with Wicket and FOE?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    What I'm getting tired of is the "we got an inch, now give us a foot" mentality.

cnz0MVI.gif
  • lovemat wrote: »
    Honestly think CG shouldn't be as up front after the disrespect shown by a few player's to CG Carrie this past week. I understand that player's we're very upset I get that . But how can you get upset with CG DEV for attacking a player . When players are now attacking the Dev team and alot of people are ok with it . Both sides need to be more civil towards each other. Dev team has reached out let's give them time to follow through

You do realize it was one of the admins that really started this entire mess. (If you were looking forums sometime last month, you know what I'm talking about.)
  • The game was fun, but now it's a major disappointment due to the unbalanced ship arena. Why is one of the Capital ships only available 3 or 4 times a Year? Up until the last Chimaera event in my arena shard, it was somewhat balanced with a variety of capital ships, but after the last week it has jumped to 80% Chimaera. Basically everyone has the same ship Lineups; how unbelievably boring!

As a person who has been in the top 5 in my Fleet Arena for 11 months Using Home One, now I am getting defeated by 5☆ Chimaera lead teams with 80-90k less in fleet galactic power. I have 18- 7☆ ships, 10 gear level 12 pilots, but that's not enough anymore.

Every time a developer mentions ships, it's usually "we are planning to address ships in a few months"... which is code for "it's being ignored because Chimaera is the favorite ship of the ship development team"

Chimaera is the New Walmart!

• Hammerhed wrote: »
    The game was fun, but now it's a major disappointment due to the unbalanced ship arena. Why is one of the Capital ships only available 3 or 4 times a Year? Up until the last Chimaera event in my arena shard, it was somewhat balanced with a variety of capital ships, but after the last week it has jumped to 80% Chimaera. Basically everyone has the same ship Lineups; how unbelievably boring!

As a person who has been in the top 5 in my Fleet Arena for 11 months Using Home One, now I am getting defeated by 5☆ Chimaera lead teams with 80-90k less in fleet galactic power. I have 18- 7☆ ships, 10 gear level 12 pilots, but that's not enough anymore.

Every time a developer mentions ships, it's usually "we are planning to address ships in a few months"... which is code for "it's being ignored because Chimaera is the favorite ship of the ship development team"

Anything arena is going to be one sided as the new meta rolls out. Fact of the game. Diversity isn't the key, spending money chasing the meta rabbit is.
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member

No thanks.

SJYNvnl.gif

Ahhh great, another pisstake non informing response from Kozi as always <slow clap>
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hammerhed wrote: »
    The game was fun, but now it's a major disappointment due to the unbalanced ship arena. Why is one of the Capital ships only available 3 or 4 times a Year? Up until the last Chimaera event in my arena shard, it was somewhat balanced with a variety of capital ships, but after the last week it has jumped to 80% Chimaera. Basically everyone has the same ship Lineups; how unbelievably boring!

So...you want the Chim available more than a few times a year, and at the same time you're complaining about a lack of diversity? What?
  • Hammerhed wrote: »
    The game was fun, but now it's a major disappointment due to the unbalanced ship arena.
    Hammerhed wrote: »
    after the last week it has jumped to 80% Chimaera. Basically everyone has the same ship Lineups; how unbelievably boring!

I've read this post a half dozen times now, but I still can't understand how these two statements belong in the same paragraph together. How is it unbalanced if everyone has the same ship lineups? If anything, it's eminently balanced.
  • lovemat wrote: »
    Honestly think CG shouldn't be as up front after the disrespect shown by a few player's to CG Carrie this past week. I understand that player's we're very upset I get that . But how can you get upset with CG DEV for attacking a player . When players are now attacking the Dev team and alot of people are ok with it . Both sides need to be more civil towards each other. Dev team has reached out let's give them time to follow through

You do realize it was one of the admins that really started this entire mess. (If you were looking forums sometime last month, you know what I'm talking about.)

wait, so you're telling me that initial rant wasn't what caused it? If my handy tracker is accurate my count total is

Players disrespecting devs: 453,345,321,000
    Devs disrespecting players: .5
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Which half of the dev though? Like, top or bottom, or left or right?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Which half of the dev though? Like, top or bottom, or left or right?

1/4 top, 1/4 left
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I always knew Kozi's left elbow disliked me.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I always knew Kozi's left elbow disliked me.

kk129mh7gcv6.gif
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Wrong elbow.