Jyn Erso Shards

Prev1
CPace
148 posts Member
So I have only been playing this game for about 3 months already and I have been watching the old version of swgoh and what I found surprising is that Jyn was once in the guild event's store. How come she is no longer there? We have other players who really want her and its it nearly impossible to get her unless you spend money. I'm level 78 and close to 79 and I've been farming her shards since level 45. Now close to 79, I still don't have her.

Replies

  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    You're thinking of the guild store and she's still in there.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    I'm not, she was once in the guild event store. I can even prove it
  • Kyno
    21287 posts Moderator
    Yeah shes definitely in the guild store, she might be in the guild event store but I have never looked for her there.
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    I know that. I sometimes see her pop up a few times there
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CPace wrote: »
    I'm not, she was once in the guild event store. I can even prove it

    Ok. Let's see it.

    TBH I don't buy character shards from the GE store so maybe she's in there. I'm just interested in your proof.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    ok, if i can find a way to post it
  • Kyno
    21287 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    CPace wrote: »
    I'm not, she was once in the guild event store. I can even prove it

    TBH I don't buy character shards from the GE store

    Agreed, other than HY and wampa. Almost done on both so then gear or save.

  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    She is no longer there because.
    Same as Baze because.
    That is about only answer you will probably see and I believe we have gotten.
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    Im gonna be starting on them soon, not sure when though cuz i mostly buy gear and sometimes the shards
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    She is no longer there because.
    Same as Baze because.
    That is about only answer you will probably see and I believe we have gotten.

    We got this answer on Sabine, not Jyn.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    Sabine is still there
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    Still talking about the guild store, not the guild event store.

    Btw that footage is very old. I'm not even sure it's live in-game footage although I could be wrong about that. The costs are all wrong and the layout is different.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    Furthermore, you can prove Sabine is in the GE store? Everyone got upset when they took her out of the guild store because she was now a single hard node farm.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0mOMyCctmxXWEU1cLMlDMRDUdw1ocBmWh4poC3RVXg/htmlview#

    Jyn is only in the Guild Store, not the Guild Event Store. Sabine is in neither.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    1500 posts Member
    don't bother
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    I saw Sabine once in there
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Sure.

    She was removed from the Guild Store. But if you want to insist you ever saw her in the Guild Event Store...

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    She is no longer there because.
    Same as Baze because.
    That is about only answer you will probably see and I believe we have gotten.

    We got this answer on Sabine, not Jyn.

    Actually we got this answer about Baze, Sabine, Jyn and others.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1379720/#Comment_1379720
    Alright- this should be everything. Apologies for the wait!
    With the last update, we sent an inbox message that described the Guild Event store was being updated, but we failed to describe exactly what was being removed. I’ve provided the complete listing below:
    Guild Event Store
    Character Shards In:
    Wampa
    Stormtrooper
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Tie Fighter Pilot
    Snowtrooper
    Director Krennic
    Royal Guard
    General Veers
    Magmatrooper
    Gar Saxon
    Imperial Super Commando
    Character Shards Out:
    Wedge Antilles
    Baze Malbus
    Chirrut Imwe
    Bodhi Rook
    Jyn Erso
    Pao
    Sabine
    Ship Blueprints In:
    Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter
    Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter
    Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter
    First Order TIE Fighter
    Imperial TIE Fighter
    Gauntlet Starfighter
    Scimitar
    Ship Blueprints Out:
    - None
    Gear In:
    MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Component
    MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    MK 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage
    Gear Out:
    MK 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    MK 4 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    MK 9 BioTech Implant Salvage
    MK 4 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage
    MK 3 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    MK 6 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    MK 6 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
    MK 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller
    MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
    MK 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    MK 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage
    We realize the inbox messaging provided wasn’t entirely clear, and the details regarding feature got missed. Going forward, we will be sure to message changes to the store in advance of them occurring. Again, thank you for your patience and feedback in regards to this issue.
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Lol, don't listen to current-day me, listen to past me.

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1380964/#Comment_1380964

    When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Thanks.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Lol, don't listen to current-day me, listen to past me.

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1380964/#Comment_1380964

    When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Thanks.

    lol
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    well, that sad. Guess its gonna be a year 'till i can get her at 7*. Still need 20 shards
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    20 shards will take you a year? Come on. You can probably do it in a week or two.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sirlagzalott
    842 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I farmed her all the way to 7 in well under a year with only the guild store. You should be able to nab 20 shards in a week or two
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    20 shards will take you a year? Come on. You can probably do it in a week or two.

    My second account started farming her the moment I could do raids. Almost 85 & still at 60/100. It has been just over 4 weeks since she showed up last. The rate she shows now is pitiful. He may not be that far off w/ his 1 year estimate.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    The guild store is infuriating. Resistance trooper drops very rarely, and before you say confirmation bias, I've recorded that 2/30 refreshes have shown RT in that slot, 8/30 have shown snowtrooper, and 20/30 have shown Paploo.
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    No one ever claimed that all toons show up equally. Weighted odds will produce uneven results.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CPace
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    20 shards will take you a year? Come on. You can probably do it in a week or two.

    Umm, you misread. I said that Jyn is gonna take me a year to 7* her. Not just to get 20 shards
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CPace wrote: »
    well, that sad. Guess its gonna be a year 'till i can get her at 7*. Still need 20 shards

    Umm, you said "still need 20 shards."

    I didn't misread, you miswrote.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    14947 posts Member
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    20 shards will take you a year? Come on. You can probably do it in a week or two.

    My second account started farming her the moment I could do raids. Almost 85 & still at 60/100. It has been just over 4 weeks since she showed up last. The rate she shows now is pitiful. He may not be that far off w/ his 1 year estimate.

    I don't typically look because I have her maxed but she showed up in my guild store today :p
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.