Nerf the Clones!

lesismore
59 posts Member
edited April 2018
6m damage is too much! Nerf the Clones!
a68bENo.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9OcwtpQLQY
The more people know that Clones are excellent in Sith raid, the better.

Post edited by lesismore on

Replies

• Which phase. Which tier?
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Matter333 wrote: »
    Which phase. Which tier?

Most likely at P4 when Traya is by herself,

You need Fives’ zeta on unique. The bonds of weakness grants Fives TM. It was excluded in the list of “nerfs” that were done for TM gain in the sith raid a while back. It could be an oversight, or it could be intentional.

Since it’s unsure, I wouldn’t waste a zeta on Fives, unless you already had him zeta’ed
  • Athusk wrote: »
    Matter333 wrote: »
    Which phase. Which tier?

Most likely at P4 when Traya is by herself,

You need Fives’ zeta on unique. The bonds of weakness grants Fives TM. It was excluded in the list of “nerfs” that were done for TM gain in the sith raid a while back. It could be an oversight, or it could be intentional.

Since it’s unsure, I wouldn’t waste a zeta on Fives, unless you already had him zeta’ed

Wrong, no zeta on Fives is needed, no speed is needed on them either, watch the video and you will know.
  • It’s more like get a super slow tank that taunts and can get unbreakable will up. Then all the critical hits feed tm because of Rex lead
  • It’s more like get a super slow tank that taunts and can get unbreakable will up. Then all the critical hits feed tm because of Rex lead

Yeah, super easy, no need for RNG or speed :D
  • snakeye626
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Arent we gotten nerfed enough already? You most likely dont have clones. Instead of asking nerf to clones why sont you grind them out and take advantage what they gave us...
    Post edited by snakeye626 on
  • This doesn't fit the 'infinite loop' theory.

It's just the Rex lead with a clever team comp.

Shouldn't be nerfed I say, this is clearly not in the same grain as sthan.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
  • It's ridiculous that people think this is WAI. How is a team going turns past enrage WAI?! It needs to be fixed or as whiners like to say 'nerfed'.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    This doesn't fit the 'infinite loop' theory.

It's just the Rex lead with a clever team comp.

Shouldn't be nerfed I say, this is clearly not in the same grain as sthan.

A concern is they’ll nerf 5z anyway. And if they nerf how his zeta only works, they’ll have to be very careful not to nerf the non-zeta version. We’d be in new territory there.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    So they find another effective team and you want it gone? Are y’all crazy? There are few teams that do anything in STR strop trying to get the ones that work nerfed
  • Few of us tried it. Nobody got past 300K.

Definitely dont waste a zeta. Video creator most likely had god crit chance secondary mods
  • I've got my clones modded for p4 haat still from the good old days, also got fives zeta, I'll be trying this next time.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Few of us tried it. Nobody got past 300K.

Definitely dont waste a zeta. Video creator most likely had god crit chance secondary mods

I paired Rex lead with slow tank and wiggs + geo soldier and they did almost 600k (heroic)... (i realized combo of rex and Traya multisaber attack even before vid was out).
    So you and the "few of you" who tried it did something very very wrong ;). Like too fast tank, crit avoidance arrow, clones not modded for damage and not having right omegas, ...
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Seems pretty legit. I can think of one fairly easy way they could nerf this team without ruining the entire raid, but I'm going to keep that to myself - say no to STR nerfs!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m

• What tier is this video showing? It appears to not be 5, 6 or 7 based on the damage being done
  • check how much white dmg Rex's special deals ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    the tittle says no zeta cheese required, but i the footage shows major zeta cheese. It's probably still gonna work without the zeta, but you'd get waaaaay less turns.
    I hope i can try this team tonight, without zeta 5's but with cody, and with vet chewy instead of baze. He's slightly faster, but that final hit should be brutal.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Can’t do big damage without the zeta on 5s. I don’t care how slow your tank is, he still gains TM. This has more to do with the zeta on 5s than rex lead.
  • Just got nerfed in bounty hunter update
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    As should have been expected. No reason for Fives to be special. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH