Can DN be moved in Shipments?

Nihilus has been out for a long time already. Can you please move him to another slot in Shipments so that Sion and Visas will appear more often, and we can buy them without Nihilus in the way?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Indigø wrote: »
    Nihilus has been out for a long time already. Can you please move him to another slot in Shipments so that Sion and Visas will appear more often, and we can buy them without Nihilus in the way?

Honestly, I was actually surprised to see Nihilus in there considering how long he has been around and that he is hard node farmable. But I agree - he should be in a different slot than the all of the "newer" characters.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Would be great if CG found it in their hearts to move Nihilus to GW store. I still need to finish up 7* on him. He is such a grind. Out of 5 chances per day, I may get 1 shard drop on average. So brutal.

With that said, I do need to farm Sion and Visas. Since I've given myself to the Sith completely, I need Sion shards asap.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    How about remove kylo unmasked first. At least cantina farming is like 3x faster than hard nodes.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Jayngo wrote: »
    Would be great if CG found it in their hearts to move Nihilus to GW store. I still need to finish up 7* on him. He is such a grind. Out of 5 chances per day, I may get 1 shard drop on average. So brutal.

It wouldn't be great for those who got him to 7* with shipments and a hard node.

(And I'm not one of them, but fair is fair.)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH