This Game Hates Me

All I want to do is spend crystals leveling up Darth Sion. He finally gets put in Shipments, and the game won't allow me to buy him. Instead of alternating between Sion and Visas, they had to add Nihilus into the mix. And guess what. He shows up 90% of the time.

You get 4 refreshes in the Shipments store per day. Over the weekend, out of 8 possible outcomes, Nihilus showed up EIGHT TIMES! And now, it's rotating between Nihilus and Visas only. Did Sion get nerfed so badly he's too embarrassed to even show his face outside of the raid now? (I'm being facetious. Or am I? I am.)

What did I do to deserve this RNG, CG? Do I need to put a framed poster of Sion on my wall and surround it with Lilac-scented candles? Do I need to enter the Sith Raid with only Nute Gunray sacrificing him to the Sith Triumvirate repeatedly? Was it because I went to Five Guys yesterday and didn't share my fries with you? Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Also, can you explain why Nihilus is even in that slot in the first place?

troy_why.gif

I know it's random and I'm just being spit on, but I had to vent after seeing Nihilus show up YET AGAIN!!!!

Replies

• Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Same boat. Guess they wanted to push visas more. The RNG gods are real and they hate us all.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I never see visas...... Sion is in mine right now.....
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Sion is more popular in Arena, so they probably just saw an opportunity to make more money. More refreshes = more money spent. Simple as that.
  • DarthSmurfX
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I never see visas...... Sion is in mine right now.....

I'll trade you. Also, do you have "Adam Bomb?" I'll trade him for a "Bony Joanie" card. GPK "joke."
    Fizix wrote: »
    Sion is more popular in Arena, so they probably just saw an opportunity to make more money. More refreshes = more money spent. Simple as that.

Jokes on them then. I'd never spend crystals on a refresh. I'll just roll my eyes violently, threaten to throw my phone across the room and return to this thread to post more Garbage Pail Kids GIFs.

tumblr_my70c5BcLe1qedb29o1_500.gif
  • The game hate is real... I haven’t gotten a droid caller, full piece or salvage, from the Rancor raid in over 9 months. It’s the same when your character is 1 shard away from the next star level; the game knows and refuses to give it up. It’s intentionally programmed into the game, unfortunately.
  • The game hate is real... I haven’t gotten a droid caller, full piece or salvage, from the Rancor raid in over 9 months. It’s the same when your character is 1 shard away from the next star level; the game knows and refuses to give it up. It’s intentionally programmed into the game, unfortunately.

You use multiple refreshes to get that last piece when you're 49/50 but keep getting 0/12. When it finally gives that last one you need you get 3/12.
  • DarthSmurfX
    81 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You use multiple refreshes to get that last piece when you're 49/50 but keep getting 0/12. When it finally gives that last one you need you get 3/12.

Or, just not refresh wasting crystals and instead post GPK GIFs to see if you can break the forums.

giphy.gif
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    It’s intentionally programmed into the game, unfortunately.

Lol.

Anyway, just buy what you need from one of the shops. Treat any gear from raids as a bonus.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What did I do to deserve this RNG, CG? Do I need to put a framed poster of Sion on my wall and surround it with Lilac-scented candles?

There's your problem RNGesus demands lavender scented candles in any alter devoted to him.
  • What did I do to deserve this RNG, CG? Do I need to put a framed poster of Sion on my wall and surround it with Lilac-scented candles?

There's your problem RNGesus demands lavender scented candles in any alter devoted to him.

And the blood of a virgin squirrel
  • I only ever see Visas. Also looking to get Sion. But it’s helping to pace me so I’m not really complaining. Just RNG at its finest.

@ВоьаFетт HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANo. This is so wrong. I’m sorry to break it to y’all, but EA/CG is not out purely to make money. Why would they ever make it possible for free to plays to get characters like Jedi Rey and CLS and R2D2 then? Also, what would they possibly gain from keeping one last shard from you? Nothing. You’d wait a day, get the last the shard, and they’d have gained nothing. It’s pure RNG.
  • Random9 wrote: »
    The game hate is real... I haven’t gotten a droid caller, full piece or salvage, from the Rancor raid in over 9 months. It’s the same when your character is 1 shard away from the next star level; the game knows and refuses to give it up. It’s intentionally programmed into the game, unfortunately.

@ВоьаFетт HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANo. This is so wrong. I’m sorry to break it to y’all, but EA/CG is not out purely to make money. Why would they ever make it possible for free to plays to get characters like Jedi Rey and CLS and R2D2 then? Also, what would they possibly gain from keeping one last shard from you? Nothing. You’d wait a day, get the last the shard, and they’d have gained nothing. It’s pure RNG.

Because to get those, you have to farm some other characters of questionable value (Farmboy Luke, the Vets), and if you're not ready beforehand, it'll lead to panic farming and mass spending for multiple characters instead of just one.

its called strategy
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    The game hates me because there are no Mk V stun guns in raid rewards anymore. And the Mk V droid callers are gone too. I have had Dengar ready to * up waiting on the last 5 shards for days now. He’s been in every refresh for the last week for raid currency and now he took a vacation.

Oh and there are people asking for challenge salvage to be back in raid rewards. Hahahahaha

Curse these metal parts!
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Random9 wrote: »
    The game hate is real... I haven’t gotten a droid caller, full piece or salvage, from the Rancor raid in over 9 months. It’s the same when your character is 1 shard away from the next star level; the game knows and refuses to give it up. It’s intentionally programmed into the game, unfortunately.

Suggesting a For Profit company to not be all about making money is wrong. People need to remember this game is also for teenagers and kids, not just grown adults who can afford it. Time is worth more than money. A good game that wants to make it also sinks your time, not just your pocket.

RNG is a good time sink.
  • So in game RNG issues is now off topic from the game. Good to know.
  • I finally got Sion to 5* today, so you've been spared a GPK GIF.

For now.
  • RNG has been merciless for me recently, throwing unbreakable walls of nonsense in GW, nodes being tighter than a ducks behind etc.

Then again, I did get some free Dooku boosts from the bronzium packs. He's my present star player until I've hammered phoenix together.

Fairly fortunate with gear bits too.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF