Please fix TW Matchmaking

LukeDukem8
608 posts Member
edited April 2018
we are now facing a guild with 172M GP which is 22M GP higher than ours. How is this even remotely what you expected out of your stupid algorithm???

And before anyone asks about active GP, I highly doubt that 6 of their players decided not to join.

@CG_RyDiggs

Replies

• Or at least some communication on how exactly this algorithm works? @CG_Carrie
  • That sounds like the most WELL matched of all the complaints I've seen on the forums.

TW match-making is based on people that join, not the guild as a whole, they only need to miss a few players and bam, you all are +/- 5%, just as intended.
  • Yeah, I'm in an 80M GP guild and we got a 97M opponent... Where's the fun in it?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ya.... That is really close.... My guild is 30 Million GP and our opponents are at 44.6 million.....
  • LukeDukem8
    608 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    750 more G12 toons that we have.. And yet they state

"Matchmaking seeks to create the most fair matchups, with two primary goals in mind:
    The squad power of participating individuals in each guild should be near the same average power.

The strongest possible squads of both participating guilds should be near the same average power."

So in their minds, because I have a maxed JTR squad and they have a max JTR squad, we are even, but not counting the remaining 800 G12 toons they have behind those strongest possible squads
    Post edited by LukeDukem8 on
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    [I said some things then decided better of it.]
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    As a 70million gp guild, we got for an opponent a 104million gp guild with 36 gk zarris teams and 40 g12 nihilus other than that they have roughly 70+ zeta on us :disappointed:

but your arena teams are evenly matched...so naturally that is an even matchup. :/