Crystal prices

2Next

Replies

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    So what I can gather from this post is that crystal booster pack is coming back Confirmed. :)
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Hahhahah! That would be nice.. ah the good Ole days!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    This seems to be an issue. This should be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Would it have anything to do with the exchange rate changing?
  • btw: the european holotable-heroes have to pay 109.99 EURO for the 15.710 crystal „vault of crystals“.

converted more/less 135 dollar !

that‘s why many europeans were peeved at not getting the 25% offer of the vault.

in this case we would had nearly the same conditions...
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie

US Google, 2800 crystals went from $19.99 to $27.20

Is there any chance you ever set up a foreign credit card or used a foreign store? We aren't seeing this on US Google store internally.

I have not. It's the one I usually buy... and the only one I see that has changed.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    8 messages in carrie responds...

140 messages of people talking about how the sith raid is causing people to quit or burn out ... no response.

The difference is reputation.
    Fixing an issue with pricing can be blaimed on your phone/google/carrier.
    You cant blame these for a poorly designed/tested raid. Even if it took them literally 5 minutes to fix (decrease the nihilus prot regen to 1/5 of current value) , it would still require them to admit they made a huge mistake, which theyre not going to do.
  • No, the difference is that the Sith Raid is something you don't like, whereas this is a demonstrable error which could lead to customers being charged the wrong amounts of money. One clearly takes priority over the other.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • No, the difference is that the Sith Raid is something you don't like

"You"... Im pretty sure there are more people who dislike the sith raid (99% of f2p and 80% of p2p?), than people who actually care about 1 crystal pack getting slightly more expensive (0% of f2p, 50% of p2p?).

This discussion has been closed.