First Order Defense

What is considered the best squad on defense? Territory battle? https://swgoh.gg/u/nahiri/

Replies

• Territory war
  • My g12 FO team usually takes a few squads to beat on defense, the zone buff they get is nice
  • What does the team consist of?
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    zKRU(L), zFOST, FOTP, FOO, Kylo.

About 89k power, I’ve moved some of my better mods off them and if I zeta’d kylo it’s probably be more of a headache as well.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    FO is usually really bad at def (only reason I don’t use them in Arena because i never remember to switch to a better def team last fight) but in TW they actually seem to do really good. I use the same set up as Ulic above (92k with zetas) and it works well generally.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Update: last 3 wars that FO team has defended 8 times, 17 times and 13 times respectively. One part of that is probably the boost FO gets in TWs and that ppl tend to underestimate them, but it does well.
  • Stokat wrote: »
    Update: last 3 wars that FO team has defended 8 times, 17 times and 13 times respectively. One part of that is probably the boost FO gets in TWs and that ppl tend to underestimate them, but it does well.

Sometimes its also the composition and that people believe Phasma as a non leader is a good idea which isnt, for anyone reading this i highly advise against having phasma in the team composition, ideally you want KRU as lead, Kylo, Officer, FOST and either of the pilots or FOE
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Stokat wrote: »

According to my guild mates who saw it, my FO team held for 33+ battles last TW. If you don’t have a strong enough team they can be impossible to take down. Personally I think KRU is one of the best leaders in the game, if not the best. Bonus raw speed, crit damage, lots of TM gain and health / protection regain. Unfortunately FO is missing a couple things that are holding them back in arena. But if they get a couple of additions in the future, they could be meta for sure. Fingers crossed anyway as they are so much fun to use!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I always enjoy viewing my guild mates FO team on def in TW. Placed in the back it's even more effective imo. He's also using unmasked lead, FOST, FOO, kylo, but he replaced FOTP with FOX in the last TW.
    One time i happened to be online when the opposing guild was trying to tackle his team, watching them heal back up to full health/prot after attempt 5 is very satisfying, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!