tiers 5-6 sith raid rewards causing low morale in my guild

obikenobi1
113 posts Member
edited April 2018
dev's, please take some time to review the effects that the raid rewards are having on lower GP guilds. I don't like that heroic sith raid players are getting all the attention and having their rewards boosted back to how they were when the guilds that can only do lower tiers don't get nearly enough for the time invested. It takes my guild of 90 million GP 6 days to beat tier 5 of the sith raid.the rewards don't match the time investment at all. I've been having players (2.7-3.0 million GP rosters) in my guild who were carrying a lot of the weight just up and diminish their participation because its too much work for little reward. This is going to be a huge issue in keeping guilds together and motivated to do this raid. Phase 1 takes a very long time to beat, so could you consider reworking the raid mechanics a bit for lower tier sith raids to be a bit more fair? TB rewards are much better for the 6 days it takes to complete that. when i look at how much rewards we get for basically the same amount of time for the sith raid, it's not balanced at all.

what i am hearing from those in my guild is that while they like that there is a challenging raid, they don't feel its fun to expend so much time and effort for so little rewards. this has made the raid very unpopular and I've had to move towards doing tier 4 to just attempt to boost morale a bit because at least that tier takes 2 days to beat instead of 5-6 for tier 5 sith raid. I hope we can have this situation fixed and I know that with all the hard work the developers are doing that it will be addressed in the future soon. I just needed to post what is happening in my guild because i feel its probably happening on a larger scale and affecting a majority of the players who aren't in guilds that can do heroic sith raids. I'd rather the game not be designed to break up guilds but help guilds via rewards to be able to reach the sith heroic tier in a reasonable amount of time.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    dev's, please take some time to review the effects that the raid rewards are having on lower GP guilds. I don't like that heroic sith raid players are getting all the attention and having their rewards boosted back to how they were when the guilds that can only do lower tiers don't get nearly enough for the time invested....

They are looking into it. The HSR players are not the only ones getting the attention.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/166824/sith-raid-reward-rollback-4-17-18#latest
    ...We will be revisiting reward changes in May along with Gear XII 5/6 so that we can more effectively balance rewards and progression for the entire player base...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The game is not designed to break up guilds, people choosing to leave because they believe content is of more value to them is not something the devs can prevent. There will always be something new and shiny being offered.
  • Options
    Garbage rewards are nothing new, we're all used to that. The extremely boring nature of the fight mechanics is what is turning people away.