Is there a bonus for first attempts?

Ikky2win
870 posts Member
edited April 2018
I’ve started to notice a massive difference between my first attempt and then attempts after that and I’m wondering if there is some sort of bonus. For example, on p3, my first attempt with my jtr team the first topple lasted about 3x as long as any future attempt. I retreated and retried the fight about 20 times and the topple went 3x quicker than my first attempt.

I’ve been retreating and retrying each phase in an attempt to get better and I’ve noticed this in other phases as well. My first attempt seems to be significantly better than future attempts. Anyone else experience this? P3, first topple was just the most significant that I noticed. It was a several million damage difference.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    No, there's not.
  • I feel like some pictures of the various runs would help your question, OP. Perhaps high scores?
  • Glauron wrote: »
    I feel like some pictures of the various runs would help your question, OP. Perhaps high scores?

I see what you did there :D
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    haha, i know the feeling.
    Trying out a new team, "wow! x% on the first go, better retreat and try to get an even higher score!" Nope, not getting anywhere close to the percentages i did the first run in the next 20 attemps. xD
    I'm however sure there's no advantage for the first run. While what i described above happened to me multiple times, i almost always have to retreat atleast once to set a good score in the sith raid, so that non-excisting first turn advantage isn't all that great ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!