Defense of Dathomir- entry requirements.

The event says "battle currently locked, keep playing to unlock"
Does anyone know what this means?
I've obviously seen "This unlocks at level 70" but don't know this one.

Apologies if this has already been asked. Also wasn't sure where to post, as was unable to do so in individual events.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/139539/content-update-10-18-2017
    Defense of Dathomir Special Event

The Separatist Army led by General Grievous and Count Dooku have invaded Dathomir! In this special time-limited event gather a force of Nightsisters (minimum 5-Stars) and defend Dathomir! This event will be available for a limited time and has two tiers:

Defense of Dathomir will run on Oct 20th.

Tier 1 pits your team of 5-Star (or higher) Nightsisters against the attacking Separatist forces. Succeed and earn shards for Mother Talzin! Tier 1 is available to win once, and can be refreshed for crystals for one more win, each day the event runs.

In Tier 2, unlocked only when you have a 7-Star Mother Talzin yourself, battle a vastly more powerful incarnation of the Separatist forces with any 7-Star units you own! Succeed and earn 2-4 coveted Zeta Ability Materials! Tier 2 is available to win once, with no crystal refresh, each day the event runs.
  • Thank you
  • Kyno wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/139539/content-update-10-18-2017
    Defense of Dathomir Special Event

The Separatist Army led by General Grievous and Count Dooku have invaded Dathomir! In this special time-limited event gather a force of Nightsisters (minimum 5-Stars) and defend Dathomir! This event will be available for a limited time and has two tiers:

Defense of Dathomir will run on Oct 20th.

Tier 1 pits your team of 5-Star (or higher) Nightsisters against the attacking Separatist forces. Succeed and earn shards for Mother Talzin! Tier 1 is available to win once, and can be refreshed for crystals for one more win, each day the event runs.

In Tier 2, unlocked only when you have a 7-Star Mother Talzin yourself, battle a vastly more powerful incarnation of the Separatist forces with any 7-Star units you own! Succeed and earn 2-4 coveted Zeta Ability Materials! Tier 2 is available to win once, with no crystal refresh, each day the event runs.

Hi,

I have the 5x 5* nightsister team minimum requirement but still the event is locked?

Any idea?
  • also the bonus teir on thr ghosts event isn't available even though I've reached level 70
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Bonus tier unlocks when you have a 7* mother talzin.

The ghost event is for the Zombie and Spirit shards and you can use anyone.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

The ghost event is for the Zombie and Spirit shards and you can use anyone.

Oops. My bad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    also the bonus teir on thr ghosts event isn't available even though I've reached level 70

When did you reach level 70?
    also the bonus teir on thr ghosts event isn't available even though I've reached level 70

It must be around a week ago, before the start of event for sure
  • And do you know why the defense event is still locked?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

It must be around a week ago, before the start of event for sure

That's odd it should be open then.
    And do you know why the defense event is still locked?

That one requires a 7* mother talzin, at least for the bonus.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You should post at <<Answers HQ>> about your issue.