Territory war shutting down my phone mid-battle

So there's a glitch in the game where randomly it will make my phone restart. It has noe done it to me during GW, TB and TW. Galactic war isn't that bad cause I can just go back into the battle, but in the guild events, I can't do that. Just a few minutes ago I went to go fight a barriss offee lead Jedi team in the war, and right when indent into the battle, before I could make my first attack, it did it tok me again. When my phone finished restarting, I logged back into the game, and it told me that I was still in the middle of fighting the team. So I logged out, shut down the whole game, logged back on, and when I went back to that team and clicked on it, my Sith team that I was gonna use to fight it was no longer available. It's really starting to make me angry, because it's wasting my time, as well as my resources and it's hurting our guild as a whole. I know it's not my phone thatthats doing it, because I've turned off the automatic updates, and this is the only app that it happens in. It has even happened three times in one day before.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    While it does sound like a phone issue the only way to be sure is to go though the help either in game, through the settings menu or though Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>