Why does Visas Marr not have the Jedi tag?

I missed out on an extra tier in the Yoda event because of it.....

Granted, I should have checked, but she was a Sith turned Jedi, so she should have either one tag or the other.....

Hope they don't screw Revan up like this and make him an attacker.....

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Missed out on yoda? So you have her at 6+ stars?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Missed out on yoda? So you have her at 6+ stars?

Missed out on an extra tier...... Reading comprehension, important it is....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    First tier is 5*. Extra implies at least one beyond that, hence 6.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    First tier is 5*. Extra implies at least one beyond that, hence 6.

First tier is one star.... And every tier up is an additional star.....

I have her at 4. ....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Ohh gotcha. Well you wouldn't have unlocked him anyway.
  • I get that..... But 25 shards is 25 shards....plus it means I have to working another Jedi.... Lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yep. Dont worry you'll get there.
  • Those 25 shards don't actually do anything if they don't unlock him.

Anyways, the Visas we have is the Visas we see in the game. The one who is not part of the Jedi, or the Sith. That snapshot is neither.

Also, Revan is profoundly problematic to portray as they are a Bioware protagonist. Any concrete fact that you nail down that is not consistent with someone's playthrough is a statement that said playthrough is invalid. As the core selling point of a Bioware RPG is your personal investment in your version of the protagonist, invalidating someone's playthrough is pretty personal.

KOTOR is in an exceptionally sticky spot in that regard, because it was in the thick of Legends. Star Wars is deeply personal to many people of all stripes, but there were very few people of any agency in Star Wars who weren't of a very specific demographic. So, KOTOR doubles down on the Bioware RPG issue by being a bastion of representation that was deeply and personally important to a lot of people.

Declaring a canon depiction and chain of events was a grave mistake in legends. It would be a grave mistake to revisit in new material.
    Still not a he.