CLS, Han, R2, GK and?

Not sure who to add as my 5th. Still working on GK gear so running chaze as 4th and 5th. Somehow still got 2nd today. Only 3 teans in my top 20 that arn't EP lead.

Would Thrawn be the best 5th? Makes sense if i can fracture someone like Sion who literally despise as Rebels or maybe EP.

Keen on thoughts.

Replies

• Thrawn is a great addition to this team to indeed fracture Sion or Palp. I recommend fracture on palp so his stun and shock dont slow you down and then kill Sion first

Another option if you have rex is to run a rex lead with cls raid Han gk thrawn. Then you can put tenacity up after Sion dispel so stuns etc don't stick. Makes EP teams a lot easier to beat
  • @WitnessedJarl Thanks for the reply. Definitely haven't worked much on Rex but its a good idea. Ive often been able to instantly kill EP with han and CLS so a fracture on sion to follow would be an easy win.
  • Would this also work against the 2 whales with JTR and bb8?
  • It should. Do note that a lot also comes down to mods. Versus rjt teams you want to use Han to shoot bb8 first. you want to put buff immunity on gk if they run him so he doesn't get his taunt and when you get the chance fracture Rey or else bb8.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Even Palp is a good addition.Most of the guys will use Leia for her stealth.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Double Kenobi. A zzOB under CLS is a pita to kill and the tm gains make it even better.