Balancing problem in player lists

Please change the "list" I am in. Other players of my guild are (much) weaker than my team but can do Top100 in arena or even Top10 in flood arena. And I am surrounded by golden heros at ranking 500! That is hardcore and not fair. Other player (in my guild) get a lot more rewards for the same "work". There is a balancing problem!

Replies

• Options
    There isn't a balancing problem. All players in arena shards entered that shard at the same time, the only balancing problem is if you took am extended break from the game or were extremely scattered when farming/gearing/levelling characters, they can get higher with less because they have younger shards
  • Options
    ^ This. Your arena shard is made up of people starting at the same time as you. They may have spent money, be in a more active guild, or you may have taken a break/wasted time on poorer characters/stretched yourself too thin etc.

Guilds on the other hand are down to a players choice, they could contain veterans and new players. It's not really a good comparison, looking at your arena rank in relation to that of your guild mates.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep, see above.

Arena "lists" are comprised of people who started when that "list" was opened and the list is closed when 20k people filled the "list"

This is actually the most fair and balanced way to make a group in a game like this, it rewards people who pay to speed up progress and players who play for a long time with no breaks.

• Options
    The arena needs to be balanced based on squad power not player level. its crazy when all 3 groups are so much higher power that you cant beat them. At lower levels the balance was better
  • Options
    The arena needs to be balanced based on squad power not player level. its crazy when all 3 groups are so much higher power that you cant beat them. At lower levels the balance was better

Lol, you realize arena is balanced by start time, as 8n when you started playing the game, try rereading some of the spot on posts above yours.

Arena is not balanced based on squad power, nor player level.