pit raid rewards

I would like to know if the rewards in the pit raid have changed?
couse i took only 1 gear in the last attempt :o:o:o

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nope nothing has changed. Sometimes you can get double of the same item, so if you dont pay attention to the quantity you wouldn't notice
  • no man....i pay always attention....and i gave to me only one gear!
    how can i put an image here?
  • you got the same gear twice, so you got 1 gear
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you mean quantity 1?

It was probably a fully crafted piece.
  • yes quantity 1

and it was 35 of arakyd mk5 droids comand

• And what was your rank
  • rank was 11...but also rank 50 it gave 2 different item not only one
  • something happened becouse now the rewards is like before my post
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you can uplaod screenshots to imgur or tinypic, then post the link or embed it here on the forum.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • This is was response to your bug report in the other site:
    "I think the easiest way to think of it is you receive three lots of salvage, two containing 12 pieces and one containing 11 (or two lots of salvage, one containing 17 pieces and one containing 18 pieces etc).

Because both/all three lots of salvage are the same sort, in this case Droid Callers (which I'd sell a limb for just now), they are grouped as one lot for tidiness. Not sure they should do it like this, as people feel they have missed out. Count how many pieces of salvage you get next time across all lots and see if it comes close. I reckon it will".

How many pieces of salvage did you get this time?
  • This is was response to your bug report in the other site:
    "I think the easiest way to think of it is you receive three lots of salvage, two containing 12 pieces and one containing 11 (or two lots of salvage, one containing 17 pieces and one containing 18 pieces etc).

Because both/all three lots of salvage are the same sort, in this case Droid Callers (which I'd sell a limb for just now), they are grouped as one lot for tidiness. Not sure they should do it like this, as people feel they have missed out. Count how many pieces of salvage you get next time across all lots and see if it comes close. I reckon it will".

How many pieces of salvage did you get this time?

ok next time I will count how many pieces of salvage i will take