tie pilot dodge for me 0% for my enemy 100%
tie pilot coupling for me 10% for my enemy 100%
play like this boring

Replies

• 1. RNG Checks out to be 50% on average
    2. Coupling?
  • coupling.....target lock
  • rng 50% avarage...i dont think so
  • I guarantee you there will have been times when your TIE dodged more than the enemy, the memory just doesn't get coded with the same emotional salience in your brain.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • i guarantee you that the enemy tie dodged much more then mine....i have videos
  • Try fixing the RNG in your favour, use attacks that can't be dodged to take out tie fighter.

Vaders basic, stealthed Bistans basic, Poes special attack (when tie fighter doesn't have protectin), all can't be dodged and will fix your perceived rng problem.

If you are going to attack it with other ships you can use vaders special to try to apply evasion down but I find I never have to do this by using the other method.
  • Assuming both TFs got hit x times.

Total hits: 2x Dodges: x

RNG Dodge Chance: x/2x ×100%=50%

Assuming both Ties attacked y times

Total hits: 2y TLs: 1.1y

RNG TL Chance: 1.1y/2y ×100%=55%

Theoritical Dodge Chance: 47% (Within Sample size error)

Theoritical TL chance: 0.7×0.85 (Resist)×100%= 60% (Within Sample size error)

DE POWER OF M4TH
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Spacebalex wrote: »
    i guarantee you that the enemy tie dodged much more then mine....i have videos

Lol, how many videos?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Same for me.Usually my TFP ship goes down in the first 15 seconds after the battle has started (not being able to dodge even Biggs's ship attack).Also both of my TFP and FOTP ships don't get target-lock at all and this costs me.With good ships (crew at G11) and Tarkin at G12 (overall power almost 420 K) i barely hit "top" 300.I gave up on trying anymore,i do one battle for the dailies and then the hell with this crap.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    What's the gear level of your TFP? The dodge level of the ITF increases with the crew power (to max out at 47.42%), so there could be some visible difference there if your crew power is lower than your opponents'.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Can’t take this post serious when claiming your own TFP dodges 0% of the time.
  • TVF wrote: »

Lol, how many videos?

a lot of videos....tie can dodge till 7 times consecutively
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Can’t take this post serious when claiming your own TFP dodges 0% of the time.

my tie die with 2 hit after 15 seconds
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Lol, how many videos?

a lot of videos....tie can dodge till 7 times consecutively

Yes, it can. That's how weighted odds work.

Now give us 100 videos, none edited and none missing, showing the problem.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH