I can't beat Tier 1 Endor Escalation

SeanutB
482 posts Member
edited April 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/seanutbrittled/collection/?f=ewok
I just used 10 million credits rush upgrading my Ewoks and goh.gg hasn't registered it yet. When will it update?

Anyway, why tho. Always die on 4/5, scoutrooper grenades destroy me.

Squad: Chirp leader, wicket, teebo, logray, elder

Any tips? On waves where the Walker is targeteable I just mass attack it to take it out asap. Are my guys too low gear or do I need paploo or scout

Replies

• Neither can I, but you get farther than I do so congratulations! More levels, more gear, more speed and maybe we both succeed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/eventine/collection/?f=ewok
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Your guys are too low gear.

This what I have: https://swgoh.gg/u/gufu21/collection/?f=ewok

And I can usually clear it. But occasionally I still get wiped on the last stage and have to try again. So what I have is probably close to a minimum to clear semi-reliably.

Also, from my experience, it has worked better using Teebo as leader rather than Chirpa. I just needed that extra stealth so that Teebo can remove TM more often.

EDIT: SeanutB, other than ewok elder, all of their abilities are also way too low and they don't have any mods. That's not really going to work, I think. My mods on them aren't good, but they at least need something.
  • You want at least G7/8, put your arena mods on them if you must, upgrade their abilities to at least level 7.

It's best to have Chirpa(L), Scout, Elder, Paploo included, the last member can be whoever is easiest to gear up. Also some Omegas are worth it even if you're not fully investing.
  • All my ewoks are 7st (except Wicket), but I use chirpa l g8, e scout g10, e elder g11, teebo g10, paploo g8. Kill order matters: s troops, atst, then sand troops, sand commander, st troops, repeat. Use heals sparingly, mod elder for max health
  • I use chirpa L g8, teebo g9, scout g8, elder g8, and wicket g10 with >30 speed for each. For waves 1,3,5 only hit the atst. Use all the assists you can. For waves 2 and 4 kill the scout troopers 1st, medic 2nd, and the tanks last. Hope this helps, the update made this event much easier then what it was before.
  • You can beat it with an entire G8 squad of Ewoks (it's what I do), you just need some decent mods. I put CC/CD set on Wickett and he does some great damage. Everyone else is modded to be as fast as possible. Chirpa lead, Logray, Wickett, Teebo, and Elder.

Be sure to use Logray's AoE Foresight when the ATST is about to use its AoE. Focus down the same troopers until they're dead, you know, stuff like that. It's possible, especially now that the health on the ATST has been lowered. I don't even bother attacking the side troopers, and instead just focus it down before it gets a turn.
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited April 2018

I made a video on this today!

Will PM you