Quality of life request: please consider expanding mods you can carry.

I find myself clearing out mods on a several times per week to make room for newly farmed mods.

I am to the point where most of the mods I have either have potential use with my current teams depending on battle type (characters need different sets of mods for STR vs arena vs TW) or may have use in future necessary teams (STR required very unique mod sets that I may have sold because they have never before been necessary (ex: CD with large offense secondaries for the nightsisters). It is awful to realize I may have sold off a now top-tier mod.

Please consider if this would be at all possible.

Thank you

Replies

• Also, slightly different request, but could you please also allow us to directly upgrade and sell the mods from the mod acquisition screen to make it much easier to know which mods are worthwhile vs which ones to sell?

Thank you for your time.
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Speaking of Mods, make it easier to remove them. Like instead of manually have a 'Clear All' option
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> General
  • the OP brought up a great point that you devs never thought of which is clear by CG-Carrie’s post about mods. You are the ones that made the game require mod management with different mods being required to complete the various tasks you created.

Before you fix fleets with mods maybe take a long hard look at the quagmire created by the current mod system and how players are required to balance and rebalance for every new equation thrown into the game.

Your game is no different than any other Math based game app or MMO. It’s all numbers. And now we get to watch as the first Traya, Ni, Sion player controled teams break the game with GOD mods