When should I use Phasma's Victory March?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
I use phasma (L) 6*, lumi 7*, ig86 7*, poggle 6*, and poe 5*. My rounds usually go like this. Poggle gives offense up, poe taunts, then its phasmas turn. I usually use victory march but it only gives poe and poggle all the turn meter and leaves my damage dealers ig86 and lumi with their same turn pretty much. I feel like it is wasted because i only get extra attacks from poe and poggle, two weak dps characters. Should i use fusilade first round and victory march 2nd round? Would this give much more turn meter to 86 and lumi? The other side to this is that phasma deals about 6k or more with advantage and offense up, so if i wait to use vm, she is almost out of the question on dealing much damage. What should i do?

When should I use Phasma's Victory March? 24 votes

1st round (fusilade 2nd, basic attack 3rd)
45%
kozakjanosNaurosArarisValerian20enderDaddyngo007Big_Russbigspring78bboiSelCeelunarwolfTMRevan 11 votes
1st round (basic 2nd, fusilade 3rd)
0%
1st round (basic 2nd, basic 3rd)
8%
Willkimm98Schnolhamot 2 votes
2nd round (fusilade 1st, basic 3rd)
45%
Abyssd3gaussOtrill143Sean_BInternetSwagDarthCranxSpaceCowboyBalthasariusVIIISnafunoone21126 11 votes

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I say slowing your opponet as early as possible is far more advantageous strategically then getting advantage early.
    Just my opinion but advantage does not really effect much but speed is everything rite now
  • Options
    Depends on who r u up against ;)
  • Options
    Generally I save that until I need that extra speed boost.
  • Options
    For your team it might be best in the second round. Keep in mind if the other team has sid and used his aoe in the first round phasma will lose advantage quickly if you use victory march right after
  • Options
    Yep, Sid's so common, Fusilade is Typicly the best to get some speed downs and to let the DoTs wear off so you can actually use Advantage.
  • Options
    Only thing I dislike about it is that it usually only slows maybe 2 of the 5 toons. Sometimes 3. Just wish it connected on more toons.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    I say slowing your opponet as early as possible is far more advantageous strategically then getting advantage early.
    Just my opinion but advantage does not really effect much but speed is everything rite now

I could not care less for adventage. Victory March rocks because it gives turn meter
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I would use VM first. My phasma gets 65% basic damage boost when she has the advantage. And POE taunt will help protect it.
  • Options
    1st round (fusilade 2nd, basic attack 3rd)
    It actually depends on your other toons. If like 3/4 are faster then its more advantageous to increase your turn meter so they can have their 2nd turn earlier. In your case I think that fusilade its better tho (only poe and poggle faster plus IG86 and Lumi have almost the same spd as phasma).
  • Options
    At the highest levels of PVP play i always start with Victory March. Poe activating followed by the VM means you gain a huge advantage in turn meter over the opposing team, getting the slower characters to take a move and getting another use out of fast characters like Rey, GS, Sid, etc. By the time enemy team moves one or two of them are dead. This is especially important against enemy Poe teams. The VM helps you overcome the turn meter reduction and catch up, then overwhelm. It's always a thrill when it happens, an amazing turn of the tide.