Beat NightSisters Beat Phoenix

Against NightSisters I use an All AOE Squad
because that Zombie Sister is No Joke, so I chip away on all of them at the same time.
Against Phoenix I learned AOE abilities are a No No because You get the whole Phoenix Squad coming down on You. I Concentrate on Chopper or Hera Syndulla first.

Replies

• Or use a Zaul Sith team and stomp both Phoenix/Nightsisters into the ground.
  • ekim_adestar8
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @CunningLinguist What is Zaul or Who, and Thank You for the Advice
    My Squad is Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku (Darth Tyrannus)
  • @CunningLinguist What is Zaul or Who, and Thank You for the Advice
    My Squad is Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku (Darth Tyrannus)

Zaul is Darth Maul with his leadership ability zetad. I don't know that it "stomps Phoenix/Nightsisters into the ground" but it definitely would help your situation.

Sith or Empire lead by Palpatine, especially with a good tank like GK or even Shoretrooper, will help you survive and beat both of those teams. But frankly it depends on your level, gear, and mods as well.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Darth Maul + zeta ability = Zaul.

I dont have him starred yet but considering zeta on him for a reliable sith B team in TW.

Also does Zaul beat the current Palp teams? Seems like steath and AOE daze would mess with Palp TM gain pretty badly. Add in Sith Assasin and Zavage to take care of any tanks or Palp early...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Phoenix is hilarious when you have either ST Han or Stormtrooper taunting, to feed or drain large amounts of turn meter on AoE, particularly since Phoenix really lacks killing power.
    Still not a he.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Against NightSisters I use an All AOE Squad
    because that Zombie Sister is No Joke, so I chip away on all of them at the same time.
    Against Phoenix I learned AOE abilities are a No No because You get the whole Phoenix Squad coming down on You. I Concentrate on Chopper or Hera Syndulla first.

Wiith the old—school team of Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Boba and ST Han you actually turn the mass—counter on AoE to your own advantage. Works great.
  • Empire wipes the floor with Phoenix. My G10 Empire team laughs at gold G12 Phoenix teams. So much so that I go out of my way to find them in my shard for the easy win.

Nightsisters are the same until MT is zeta'd. Then it is either really easy or really hard.