Powercreep: how is swgoh handling it?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Shakespeare is too new, you have to go deeper. Like, Greek and Nesopothamian mythology and stuff like that. But yeah, in principle, all stories have already been told long ago and we can get only remakes.

Couldn't agree more.

• Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    Still my impression.... I bet Bossk will be a Sithraid Monster behind a massive pay/playwall
    No characters are locked behind paywalls.

This game actually does an exceptional job of not locking characters behind paywalls.

There is a brief period where the impatient can pay to get him early, but just like every other character, give it a month or so, and you can buy from shipments. Give it another month or so, and you can farm just like anyone else.

Everyone who wants Bossk will be able to get Bossk.
    No one remembers KOTOR specifically for Traya, but now she is the best toon in the game hands down.
    Kreia is, quite possibly, the single best-written and most interesting character in all of Star Wars. In fact, she's the one thing that sticks out to me the most about KOTOR.
    Yep. Also new toons are coming with the Solo movie.
    A good chance the counter will have a Rex lead. Lolol
    Calling it now. Therm Scissorpunch. Most OP toon.

It’s all a matter of opinion. I personally think she’s a boring cliché, compared to the other antagonists. Just listen to their names, reflecting their characters: lord of hunger (nihilus is basically a robe and mask that eats people life force to survive, a unique thing) lord of pain (Sion is basically a corpse that is kept alive by hatred, kind of like Vader, but on a much larger and more unique scale) lord of... betrayal (Traya was once a Jedi,( where have I heard that one before) and betrays people and is generally evil and such. Actually, she is basically Sidious or Talzin but with more tired, overused themes, and no group of awesome female warriors and dark side magic or a truly horrifyingly sadistic and diabolically hilarious personality. Also, where have we seen betrayal between bad guys before? Maul and sidious, sidious and dooku, Vader and sidious, sidious and talzin, starscream and megatron, your team mate in a pvp game with team killing, (insert sith apprentice) and (insert sith master), roodaka and sidorak (or literally any bionicle bad guys), and the list goes on. There’s also her most interesting scene (getting beat up by Sion) and her fighting style (floating blades, actually kind of cool, but aesthetics shouldn’t be the center piece of any character) and lastly the cover of the game. The bad guy is always looming and the back, so naturally the most imposing villain would be in that place. Who do we see there? Nihilus. Where do we see Traya? Nowhere. I rest my case.) shoot, that got off topic. At least I don’t seem like a fool now... oh wait...

Did you even read or listen to the dialogue? Her dialogue was amazing. And she was on the cover... But not as Darth traya cause that would have been a spoiler... Obviously.

And if you play a dark enough character your toon is on the title page.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Never have we seen a more blatant and overpowered counter to nearly every team in arena.

Except Droids+Poe when the game first started... and Dooku lead with Rey shortly after... and Wegde+Biggs after that which eventually morphed into the Danger Zone squad... and the Palpatine meta that killed that off... and the Zaul meta that emerged after Zetas came out... and the triple cleanse that mostly killed that off... and the CLS+R2 meta that finished the job... and the JTR meta... and the most recent Zeta Palpatine meta.

So basically 90% of all major arena shifts have been OP, and gutted most other squads to some degree. Anyone remember Chirrut and Baze beating other meta teams 2 vs 5 with no leader ability? Yeah that wasn't fun. But we will adapt, survive, and overcome.

I'm looking for a lie and I can't find one.

All this gloom and Doom, whining that infests this forum is a huge turn off.

If there's a team you can't beat... Get better.