Which hero has the stongest single target burst attack?

That is not a critical hit

Replies

• RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My level 49 3*, lvl 6 gear, fotp normal attack hits for 1800+. Usually twice, and usually crits atleast one for 3000+. Triple crit a lvl 48 resisance guard for over 9k tonight. Those nunbers might be with advantage up so might not be what you are looking for.

I don't know Luke's numbers, but he hits hard too.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Are we talking 1v1 here? Because there's many factors and team synergies that, if utilised correctly, can result in some big hits from a character that wouldn't normally hit that high solo.
  • Will add fotp's special always crits, and is currently doing 4200 or so.
    --Nud Stark--
  • 2 star resistance pilot at level 50 can crit for 4k
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    2 star resistance pilot at level 50 can crit for 4k

Resistance pilot took almost 70% of my jedi consular.. is he good?
  • Resistance Pilot usually my 1st target, or Tie Pilot, as they can one shot some toons. Dooku a prime example.
  • Single target burst attack? Not sure if this counts, but I can tell you Vader's culling blade will literally kill anyone if you stick enough debuffs on the target..

However that requires a lot of debuffing setup first...

I usually go Vader aoe, HK aoe, sidious aoe, that can put up to 7 debuffs on each enemy in a team. Then you just use culling blade on whoever you want to take out. I've seen it hit for 8k but hard to tell how many debuffs are on the target due to overlap...

This is at level 48/9 with lvl 6 gear. So expect it to be a lot more higher up and with a higher star rank Vader
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • I would say Resistance Pilot, but I don't have Resistance Trooper and Tie pilot on the same level as him to give a fair comparison.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Prince Leila for sure....
  • I have item lvl 6, lvl 50, 6 star Luke

He hits 2-2.5k without crit, BUT his real power is his semi-tankiness. He deals realatively high dmg, and he can not be targeted down in a single turn
  • I love how resistance pilot can deal crazy damage, and also apply a debuff that will deal 20% of max hp damage on the next attack
  • I have Vader at 60. His culling blade hit for 9k.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I have Vader at 60. His culling blade hit for 9k.

How many debuffs on the target tho?
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Qui-Gon when his assist procs Ayala and Ayala procs Kit and then Kit procs. I've only seen it twice but when it does it's like 12k damage
  • Can't recall how many debuffs sorry.
  • I have a tie pilot at 6 star and I can tell you for a fact he out damages everyone else 1v1. Not only can he attack 3 times with his basic attack, but with advantage he an incredibly high % chance to multi attack. I use poggle and leia to buff him and he has hit 6k+ 3x on one target before. Leia and greedo can also multi attack, but the % chance is way less than tie pilot.
  • I saw the first attack of a level 47 resistance pilot crit for 5k. He wasn't even buffed.
  • I know you said no critical, but highest I have achieved was a 60k critical with darth Vader on the strength challenge.