Join the Mutiny! 127 mil GP Guild building for Heroic Sith Raid. Need two more!

MM_BarefootBlue
30 posts Member
edited May 2018
Welcome to the Manda Lorian Mutiny! We have a few openings for players that want to enjoy the game and are working towards the heroic sith raid. We have cleared 43 stars in TBs, and we were ranked top 20 in guild power defeated in TW’s. We currently can full clear the Heroic Pit and AAT raid, and are active working towards the heroic sith raid.

What are we looking for? We want active members, who enjoy the game because it is a game, but we also are looking for members who are 2 mil+ GP and two-three Heroic sith raid teams ready(preferably one of which is RJT). This is more to do with we had an average member GP of 2.6 mil, and want to keep pushing to be the best free to play guild in the world. We can accommodate groups.

What does this mean to you? This is still a guild that views this as a game to be enjoyed, and we relish in each other’s triumphs! Our mindset is simple: enjoy the game, respect each other, and work with each other towards the guild goals.

126+mil GP(47/50) 40+TB
https://swgoh.gg/g/10667/manda-lorian-mutiny/

Raid times 9:15 US eastern time zone
Guild activities reset: 8:30 US eastern time zone

If you fit this description, please message me on this forum, add to the discussion, or visit our recruitment server on discord:

https://discord.gg/8g5kDBD

Post edited by MM_BarefootBlue on

Replies

• Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    This guild excells at winning tw and it is alot of fun. You won't find a better group of guys anywhere.
  • Have two openings left! On a winning streak in TW(+3 zetas mats!!!). Come join us as we build to take down the Heroic sith raid!
  • Territory Battles are about to start! Join us to get ROLO shards to get her to 7* or like most of us: shard shop currency!
  • MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    We still have two openings.
  • Two openings for serious players wanting to tackle the sith raid!

• Name
    13 posts Member
    Just incase you still need one, I’m looking for a more serious guild than the one I’m in now. I’m not your power requirement but I can inflate my power by putting a ton of gear on and leveling everyone up. I’m solely focusing on sith raid teams and probably going to chase the BH meta. Either way, let me know and good luck with your quest to the heroic sith raid!

https://swgoh.gg/u/namedname/
  • Thanks for the interest Name! We are looking for players that are closer to the average and higher than our smallest GP player. If you need help finding a guild send me a DM, and I can get you into a discord recruitment server.
  • MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    We are all full at the moment. Thanks for the interest. If we have openings again, we will update this discussion.
  • We have 1 or 2 openings again. I have added the link back to above post. Please join our server and lets see if we are a fit!