What packs are there in the store during CLS + JTR events?

Hi,
I was wondering what packs are sold in the store during the CLS and JTR events. I'm wondering, if I plan to buy those packs (not crystal ones, just the $ ones), how many shards of each character are in them, so I know when I can stop farming those toons to have just the right amount

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If I remember correctly, the $ packs were in the store only for the first time of the event and not for the repetitions.
  • I think they're a 1 time purchase, but I'm pretty sure that as long as you don't buy them, they're coming back every time
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    I think the packs appear in the store until you buy them, not just the first time. I only bought the Old Ben pack in last August. If I remember correctly, it cost $29.99, and contained 80 OB shards. STH, Leia and Farmboy Luke have the same packages. I'm not sure about JTR related packs, 'coz I couldn't get her the first time, but could easily get her the second time, so there was no need for me to look at the packs.
  • Movan_Lipost0201
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello I'm not sure about it, but for CLS you will find a pack for each required character, giving 80 shards+some gear pieces. For JTR it's the same for the veterans and a "resistance pack" for finn and rey. (My doubt is about the veterans I'm not sure about it if someone can help or agree)
  • Ok apparently it's only 50 shards for at least the vet pack
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Jtrey is vets pack £27.99 50 shards of each han and chewie.
    Cls is single packs for each required toon. Can’t remeber the prices I think £9.99 - £19.99 ranging from 25-80 shards.
    FO bundles for bb8 are about £55 50 shards for 4-5 toons each.
    Same for empire.

They are all one time purchase and will keep showing up during event times until bought.
  • ok awesome, thanks for the intel :-) will help me greatly improve my farming schedule ;-)