Can someone please summarize the ship video?

2Next

Replies

• It's ships...who cares
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    I do.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    CG, why are you making the same mistakes youve done with the sith raid reward changes? Why do you keep trying to change something that isnt broken? Why not do what we want instead, like mod management, sith raid nihilus protection regen change etc. Stop destroying the part of the game that works well!

It doesn't work well. I finish first every day and it would benefit me personally to keep it the same, but if you don't think ships are stale, with the same meta fleet in any shard that isn't brand new, then you either aren't paying attention or you're in one of those new shards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Horrible. 5 ships to 3 is HORRIBLE. Why are they always ruining the wheel. everything else good this bad. Devs gonna Dev and ruin ships now i guess it was inevitably going to happen.... sick

Why is it bad? It sounds like reinforcement abilities are going to be made more important, so why keep a setup where over half your ships don't get to use them?

The only bad thing I see about it is that the AI will probably totally screw up most of the times. It is exceptionally bad at handling reinforcements and now they will have much greater strategic significance.

Potentially yes, potentially no. The AI is so terrible on using ship abilities (i.e. scimitar), this very well may be the workaround needed to bypass the absolute **** we have right now.

Reinforcements are called in the order you add them... which means you can actually plan what the AI will do now.

The problem is that different situations call for different reinforcements, which will be even more pronounced with the new abilities, so pre-set order can only get you so far. Hope that the AI gets a significant upgrade as well.

They did mention in the video that the AI would get an upgrade to make better asessments of the situation when chosing reinforcements.
  • 1. I'm not watching a youtube video that can be summed up in a few bullet points.

2. The squatters in ship arena ranks 1-20 must be nervous
  • After putting all that gear into my pilots I'm going to realize that my pilots are going to suck now and there is a new meta and I gotta gear Geonosians to g12...

I wouldn't mind it if gearing characters was easier but getting a character to g12 is a massive commitment and to see all that collapse and have to gear new pilots to 12 now is simply very annoying.

More than 3/4 of all pilots are bad in the game, they can't do much in raids so you're just gearing them for the ship alone. On top of that you have to gear characters for the new raid also. Idk how many g12s we're expected to have.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    2. The squatters in ship arena ranks 1-20 must be nervous

I worked harder on my ships then everyone in my shard below 20. And I've spent like $20. How does that make me a squatter?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cubs fan Han is annoying. I won't watch that guy.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Cubs fan Han is annoying. I won't watch that guy.

The other two are just as annoying. 5 seconds of ahnolds voice and demeanor is all i can handle before i want to rip my eyes and ears apart