Barriss Offee Video Review

MessyGamingArmy
55 posts Member
edited December 2015
Just a quick overview of the main reason why you would buy the $50 Heroine Starter Pack.

https://youtu.be/LqrZ7dsyAQE
Messy Gaming
YouTube - YouTube.com/MessyGaming
Twitter - @MessyGamingArmy
Post edited by MessyGamingArmy on

Replies

• updated
    Messy Gaming
  • I don´t really think it worths. 50$ is insane just to get barris, because ventress not as good as her and night sister is usesless. So paying 50$ when u can buy any new game as battlefront in ps4 and not in a controlled game like this is not really advisable.

A completely different matter is buying dooku for 5$.
  • Mortarion wrote: »
    I don´t really think it worths. 50$ is insane just to get barris, because ventress not as good as her and night sister is usesless. So paying 50$ when u can buy any new game as battlefront in ps4 and not in a controlled game like this is not really advisable.

Try telling the other top players in my arena that nightsisters are useless lol.

You make it sound like you made a fully upgraded Nightsister squad and couldn't win a battle.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Mortarion wrote: »
    I don´t really think it worths. 50$ is insane just to get barris, because ventress not as good as her and night sister is usesless. So paying 50$ when u can buy any new game as battlefront in ps4 and not in a controlled game like this is not really advisable.

Yeah, its hard to justify her for $50 bucks. Actually I can't. Dooku is easy to justify like you said.
    Messy Gaming
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Mortarion wrote: »

Try telling the other top players in my arena that nightsisters are useless lol.

You make it sound like you made a fully upgraded Nightsister squad and couldn't win a battle.

I'm finding that nightsisters are pretty op. What about you?
    Messy Gaming
  • it is very good video my friend, imo it would be nice if you do the same with other toons, so the new players to know what they get
  • MessyGamingArmy
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    it is very good video my friend, imo it would be nice if you do the same with other toons, so the new players to know what they get

Thanks, glad you liked the video. I plan on doing as many character reviews as I can so subscribe to stay up to date.
    Messy Gaming
  • Like the video, good job.

One thing you don't really touch on is why her healing ability is so great. In end game nearly all teams are running Darth Sidious or some other character that inflicts the heal immunity debuff. For those of you who may not be familiar with heal immunity, it basically means that who ever darth sidious attacks, cannot be healed. The one exception to that rule is Barriss Offee's heal. The reason is because the heal works in two ways. First it equalizes the percentage of health your team has. So if you have two characters and one of them has 100% life and the other toon has 50% life, they are both leveled to 75% health. The second part of the heal actually gives between 15-25% health on top of that. The first part can bypass heal immunity because its not technically considered healing by the mechanics in the game. The second part is considered healing and thus does not bypass the heal immunity debuff.

Ok, so why is bypassing heal immunity so important? Because the vast majority of teams out there rely on focusing down a single target. The only way to effectively focus down a single target in late game is to make sure they cannot be healed. Darth Sidious is currently the character that serves this purpose and Barriss serves as the counter to Darth Sidious.
  • nubsors wrote: »
    Like the video, good job.

One thing you don't really touch on is why her healing ability is so great. In end game nearly all teams are running Darth Sidious or some other character that inflicts the heal immunity debuff. For those of you who may not be familiar with heal immunity, it basically means that who ever darth sidious attacks, cannot be healed. The one exception to that rule is Barriss Offee's heal. The reason is because the heal works in two ways. First it equalizes the percentage of health your team has. So if you have two characters and one of them has 100% life and the other toon has 50% life, they are both leveled to 75% health. The second part of the heal actually gives between 15-25% health on top of that. The first part can bypass heal immunity because its not technically considered healing by the mechanics in the game. The second part is considered healing and thus does not bypass the heal immunity debuff.

Ok, so why is bypassing heal immunity so important? Because the vast majority of teams out there rely on focusing down a single target. The only way to effectively focus down a single target in late game is to make sure they cannot be healed. Darth Sidious is currently the character that serves this purpose and Barriss serves as the counter to Darth Sidious.

Very very well said. I currently am not end game myself so to be fair my knowledge on those things are weak. The video was meant to be just a quick overview of her. Have you used her often? Is she really the only go to healer at end game levels?
    Messy Gaming