Zetas, General Ideas?

Random9
510 posts Member
edited April 2018
I'm about to hit level 85 and I'm looking for ideas. I'm working on my vets for Rey, but in the meantime I don't really have a viable team to use. zFinn works ok, but I have to climb a lot to get a good payout. Working my phoenix for thrawn and Palp. Not sure what my next zeta should be. If anyone has any ideas for zetas and/or a new arena team/toons to develop, I would appreciate it.

EDIT:
forgot to add my swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/random9/collection/

Replies

• Also, my guild is on the verge of doing HAAT, and I know that Zylo helps with that. If I were to invest in that for the raid, what team would I have to build around it?
  • Random9, if you’re going to zeta Kylo, don’t do it with the intention of it helping on haat. Zylo is great for the overall roster but doesn’t do enough damage on haat. I would highly suggest Han or R2. I assume you’re working towards CLS and with Han and CLS I can solo P1 haat. R2 “number crunch” is a great zeta overall and helps with a lot of different squads. That’s my two cents with your toons.
  • You can use Zylo to get you a 7* bb8 though fairly easily. And bb is huge for just about everything.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    DarkArchon wrote: »
    You can use Zylo to get you a 7* bb8 though fairly easily. And bb is huge for just about everything.

Yeah I have my first order strong enough already, just missed a 7* BB-8 last time because my FOST wasn't 7* yet. Thanks for the advice!
  • Kru, sf pilot, foe, foo, and kylo can almost solo p4 of haat, if you want to go that route.. but number crunch or raid han are good options too