Trying to reclaim old acct.

I lost my old account RedXVII about a year ago after over 500$+ spent and a year+ of playing(I think that was the last name I used. Not sure If I changed it) when I unexpectedly lost my service provider. I still have the old phone. And can't remember if the old acct was linked to FB. And don't know how to get my ally code back @CG_CARRIE is there anyway to reclaim this acct??

Replies

• PS. I've recently started over and will continue to play the new acct. But I would love to also access the end game content again.. I had gk almost 7* nihilus SA. Zaul. Zylo. Zidious. ZETA R2 amongst a ton of others. . It was about a month or a tad longer after nihilus came out when I lost access to it.
  • MrRedxZero wrote: »
    I lost my old account RedXVII about a year ago after over 500$+ spent and a year+ of playing(I think that was the last name I used. Not sure If I changed it) when I unexpectedly lost my service provider. I still have the old phone. And can't remember if the old acct was linked to FB. And don't know how to get my ally code back @CG_CARRIE is there anyway to reclaim this acct??

If you still have the old phone couldn't you connect to Wi-Fi? And then see what email your google/apple id is linked to and if it's linked to facebook? And get your info to switch it over?
  • Well I'm not very tech savy. And don't have Wi-Fi at home.. But maybe if I go to public wifi I can try this.. or maybe it's possible to buy a usb cord and download data from old phone?
  • I wasn't sure if I'd be able to connect to Wi-Fi without service. But I guess that wouldn't require data usage
  • If I can connect Wi-Fi with it tho. Then I should be able to get in the game and just link my device right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MrRedxZero wrote: »
    If I can connect Wi-Fi with it tho. Then I should be able to get in the game and just link my device right?

Yes you should be able to access it if you phone is on wifi. Once you get your game I recommend you link it to an email account as the link to FB does nothing.

Once you are linked to an email you can access your game from any device. If you need to cross OS(i.e -android to apple) you would need to use the link a device button in the setting menu.
  • Ok awesome thank u very much. I think the old phone was apple and I'm now on android