Two Resistance Teams

I have both Finn and Jedi Rey leader zetas, but wondering what is the best lineups for each so I can use two full teams and get the most out of each.

Any advice or links would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• JTR, Scav Rey, R2, BB8, Holdo

Finn, Poe, Res Pilot, Res Trooper, Rose Tico

Assuming you mean PVE and FULL resistance, you can swap Res Trooper with Holdo in the teams and be fine. Both of these line ups should be an easy LSTB 6/6.

Finn is absurdly good offensively, just a three man team of Finn Poe and RP/RT could probably clear 6/6.

JTR needs a little time to get going strong, so a tank is ideal, hence why I put Holdo. Holdo is definitely interchangeable though.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I feel like if you try and make them both good, they'll both fall short, unless you go hybrid on the Jedi Rey team.

My advice? Team A is Jedi Rey, R2, BB-8, Holdo, and Resistance Trooper. This is your good Resistance team. This lineup is arena viable, especially once we can farm Holdo.

Team B is just the leftovers.
    Still not a he.
  • I do have the original 8 gear 11/12, and holdo rose nearing the higher gears. Looking mainly for t wars and t battles to help the guild. Now that i have rey zeta, dont want to put zinn on the shelf.

I was thinking holdo for reys team, just wasnt sure where rose fits best. Does she work better with a finn or rey lead?
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    I feel like if you try and make them both good, they'll both fall short, unless you go hybrid on the Jedi Rey team.

My advice? Team A is Jedi Rey, R2, BB-8, Holdo, and Resistance Trooper. This is your good Resistance team. This lineup is arena viable, especially once we can farm Holdo.

Team B is just the leftovers.

Im using rey in arena with bb8, r2, thrawn, and old ben. Doing fairly well. But with your suggested team, for territory battles, would scav rey be better than trooper? I thought trooper be best with finn, but i could be wrong.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Resistance Trooper compliments both leads very well.

The trick with Holdo/Trooper under Rey is it puts Trooper in a frenzy. Holdo drops Bunker Buster. AoE, probably multiple crits, means multiple exposes, means +100% turn meter for trooper, and AoE daze blocks a lot of the turn meter and counter opportunities that could threaten you. With that setup, Trooper goes into a frenzy, and the rest of your team gets fed a lot of turn meter, too. Holdo is mainly there for the kick start, but I'm told it's a serious kick start. (My information is second hand.)
    Still not a he.