Rework the Jedi!

BhMojo
50 posts Member
I'll continue to post until the Jedi get some attention.

Replies

• Upvote into eternity
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Bet the Jedi get a major rework this year ;)
  • Bet the Jedi get a major rework this year ;)
    Pics or it didn’t happen
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Bet the Jedi get a major rework this year ;)

What exactly are you betting? There was once a guy who bet that CLS would not required 5 specific characters to unlock, and we all know what happened to him hehe.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    no separatist need it first... then jedi can
    separatist have 0 synergy in the game, jedi at least have lots of synergy with different leaders and some (no many) uniques
  • I demand Clones get helmets, and not the cheesy episode 2 helmets. Then Jedi can have their rework. :smiley:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I demand Clones get helmets, and not the cheesy episode 2 helmets. Then Jedi can have their rework. :smiley:

Nobody messes with the Fett.

But seriously yes to a jedi rework. Probably not going to happen any time soon with the DS focus, but maybe as a rebuttal to the Sith invasion....
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Bet the Jedi get a major rework this year ;)

What exactly are you betting? There was once a guy who bet that CLS would not required 5 specific characters to unlock, and we all know what happened to him hehe.

I'll do you a tenner if you like mate :smile:
  • Oh man, the Jedi are just CRUSHED, they were crushed the day itself when Zauls came out in Arena for the first time, however zQGJ survived, now the sith are everywhere with zPalps. I guess the time has come to add a zeta ability to JKA and GK.. and ofcourse the other weak jedi without any zetas
  • Avy3414 wrote: »
    Oh man, the Jedi are just CRUSHED, they were crushed the day itself when Zauls came out in Arena for the first time, however zQGJ survived, now the sith are everywhere with zPalps. I guess the time has come to add a zeta ability to JKA and GK.. and ofcourse the other weak jedi without any zetas

Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Ahsoka, etc.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Seems to be on the agenda. I would wager Jedi get a rework around the same time as Separatists, as part of a larger rework to Galactic Republic.

Because conveniently, all the Jedi who actually need a rework are Galactic Republic. All the non-Galactic Republic Jedi are good.

When that happens, I hope to see at least one more Jedi (probably Ki-Adi-Mundi or Shaak-ti), another clone (my vote is for Wolffe), and Padme.
    Still not a he.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Seems to be on the agenda. I would wager Jedi get a rework around the same time as Separatists, as part of a larger rework to Galactic Republic.

Because conveniently, all the Jedi who actually need a rework are Galactic Republic. All the non-Galactic Republic Jedi are good.

When that happens, I hope to see at least one more Jedi (probably Ki-Adi-Mundi or Shaak-ti), another clone (my vote is for Wolffe), and Padme.

General Kenobi who is Galactic Republic Jedi, is at the time of my writing the 2nd most used character in Rank 1 squads in the Meta report. Barriss who is also Galactic Republic Jedi is also pretty useful with her Zeta. Pretty sure neither of them require a rework or it’d be good old GK Zarriss in Squad Arena all over again.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Jedi heed one awesome damage dealer and thry will probably be near meta.

Yes theres a bunch of useless jedi but theres almost a good team there at the moment.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    General Kenobi who is Galactic Republic Jedi, is at the time of my writing the 2nd most used character in Rank 1 squads in the Meta report. Barriss who is also Galactic Republic Jedi is also pretty useful with her Zeta. Pretty sure neither of them require a rework or it’d be good old GK Zarriss in Squad Arena all over again.
    I'm aware.

However, most Jedi are trash sitting in the collection gathering dust, and even the Jedi who are good have a lot of trouble coming together into a coherent team.

Of all those Kenobis and Barrisses that see use, how many actually see use on a Jedi team, rather than getting slotted into other factions?
    Still not a he.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I'm aware.

However, most Jedi are trash sitting in the collection gathering dust, and even the Jedi who are good have a lot of trouble coming together into a coherent team.

Of all those Kenobis and Barrisses that see use, how many actually see use on a Jedi team, rather than getting slotted into other factions?

Ah, I agree that most are trash, but your statement earlier was that ALL the Galactic Republic Jedi were in need of reworks.

At any rate, the meta changes all the time, pretty sure the Jedi will eventually get their reworks and time in the limelight soon enough.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Ah, I agree that most are trash, but your statement earlier was that ALL the Galactic Republic Jedi were in need of reworks.
    Actually, my statement was that all the Jedi who need reworks are Galactic Republic. Not that all the Galactic Republic Jedi need reworks.
    Still not a he.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Actually, my statement was that all the Jedi who need reworks are Galactic Republic. Not that all the Galactic Republic Jedi need reworks.
    I apologise @YaeVizsla , I misunderstood the previous statement then.