Millenium Falcon - Legendary ship

With the Han movie coming out this summer, ship changes and also Bounty hunters it seems Han Solo is getting alot of attention, but we will have 5 of him already.
Perhaps now with PvE-table coming to ships they will release the first non-capital legendary ship - and which would fit this more then the Falcon?

Maybe they will even make this a requirement for the Jedi Luke, a mix of ships and heroes needed?

What you guys think?

Replies

• It's not fair
  • There will probably be a new Millenium Falcon from the Solo movie that gets added in. I don't know about legendary, but I'm pretty confident it's coming.
  • CORE
    1 posts Member
    There will probably be a new Millenium Falcon from the Solo movie that gets added in. I don't know about legendary, but I'm pretty confident it's coming.

if legendary: u will need every single han and chewie + rey and fin on 7* to unlock it! ^^
    in T5 u have to survive 6 rounds against the executrix and 5 Ties until u can repair the ftl :D
  • So far, we have one legendary ship, and that's a capital ship. I don't know if the devs plan to launch non-capital legendary ships, ever. Especially considering the changes coming to ships, where you only start with 3 ships - a legendary one will have to be powerful, or people will complain it's not worth it, and if it's too powerful, it could break ship arena.

That being said, it might happen. They might even launch Hero's Journey ships (Luke's Red 5?), someday. Nobody knows.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont think ships will ever see this much attention... IMO, legendary ships and heroic ships will probably always be limited to capital ships. I hope I'm wrong but that my feeling for the immediate future.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    CORE wrote: »
    There will probably be a new Millenium Falcon from the Solo movie that gets added in. I don't know about legendary, but I'm pretty confident it's coming.

if legendary: u will need every single han and chewie + rey and fin on 7* to unlock it! ^^
    in T5 u have to survive 6 rounds against the executrix and 5 Ties until u can repair the ftl :D

Have you ever watched SW's ???? or do you just randomly come from a Battlestar Galactica forum to troll SW fans....... No SW fan ever would call the hyperdrive FTL ever... Now back to you Galactica forums